X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Reply to the text "I am and the father is the one"

الرد على نص " أنا والأب واحد " باللغة الانجليزيه

In the Name of Allah, AL-Rahman (Beneficent) and AL-Rahim (Merciful)

Reply to the text "I am and the father is the one"

The owner of this research: KARAM OSMAN

Translation by #########

There is a text based upon the Christians is:

(KJV)(John)(Jn-10-30)(I and my Father are one.)

To answer this text and to know the Father and the christ is one in what?I Will ask questions which willShow answer to this question.

First: Christ himself explaining the meaning (I and my Father are one)

And will read the whole story until answer to the meaning of I and my Father are one.

And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
    And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
    Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
    Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
    But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
    I and my Father are one.
    Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
    Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
    The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

FROM ( Jn -10 -22 ) TO (Jn -10 – 34 )

Note the following:

When Jesus said to the students (I and my Father are one.), Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.Because they understood that he made himself equal to God , This is understanding of any Christian now of this issue. The question here is what was the reaction of Christ on this understanding.

(KJV)(John)(Jn-10-34)(Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?)

And Jesus was telling them you understand from my Guli

I and my Father are one I am equal to God HOW , And God in the Old Testament said about you frankly You are God, and this talk is in (king James Version)(Psalms)(Ps-82-6)(I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.)

Second: Is the fact that Christ is the one with the Father, is proof that Christ is God? The answer is NO .

Because there are many is one with the Father But the Christ and the directory:

(KJV)(John)(Jn-17-21)(That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-17-22)(And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one

(KJV)(John)(Jn-17-11)(And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.)

(KJV)(Genesis)(Gn-2-24)(Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.)

(KJV)(1 Corinthians)(Cor1-3-6)(I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.)

(KJV)(1 Corinthians)(Cor1-3-7)(So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.)

(KJV)(1 Corinthians)(Cor1-3-8)(Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.)

Note: the text says:

(Students are one with the Christ, Students are one with the Father, the man and his wife are one, Paul is one with Apollos).

Apollos ) IS (Students , the man and his wife , Paul and

God , by virtue they one with some and one with the father

Note well:

When you speak with a Christian say to you (The Oneness of God with Christ) Different about (The Oneness of students with some).

There is text in the Bible explains and responds to this false claim

(KJV)(John)(Jn-17-22)(And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one

Note the word (as) which mean (like) , these mean that as the father and the son and the christ are one, Students also one as the Father and Christ

If the Father and the Son is one in every thing, is there a sane person say students is one in every thing?

Thirdly: the Father, Christ in any thing are one?

(1) The will of God

(KJV)(John)(Jn-5-30)(I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-6-38)(For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.)

Here the will of the father separate on the will of the Son

(2) the ability

(KJV)(Genesis)(Gn-17-1)(And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.)

God is capable of everything

(KJV)(John)(Jn-5-30)(I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-5-19)(Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.)

Note, God is capable of everything but Christ are not capable by your text book

(3) science

(KJV)(Mark)(Mk-13-32)(But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.)

God is knower of everything and Particularly the hour but the christ did not know the hour by your text book

(4) the greatness

(KJV)(John)(Jn-14-28)(Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.)

Note the Father is greater than the Son!

(5) the rowing

(KJV)(Matthew)(Mt-12-32)(And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.)

Why, Is the Holy ghost is greater than the Son?

Christ is not one with the Father in (The will of God , the ability , science , the greatness , the rowing )

Forth : The Bible says God for Christ's "last"

(KJV)(John)(Jn-8-17)(It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-8-18)(I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.)

Note here is the Christ says that in the law" Torah "is based on the testimony of two men and He cites to

(KJV)(Deuteronomy)(Dt-17-6)(At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.)

Now who is the witness who testifies to Christ because the certificate is based on two men this is speach of Christ himself, "the witness is God."

(KJV)(John)(Jn-5-31)(If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-5-32)(There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.)

then and from understanding of Christ himself that the christ for god is "second witness" and not one , also he is "another" for the christ .

Seventhly: yes , the father and the son are one

They are one but in ( the aim ) then jesus has sent to ask god and to solidify god and this is intendment the god from the christ .

(KJV)(Mark)(Mk-12-29)(And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

(KJV)(John)(Jn-17-3)(And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.)

(KJV)(John)(Jn-8-40)(But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.)

question here is very important ;

why the bible said frankly about jesus that he :

(servant of Allah, the Prophet, and Messenger, subject to God)

and you are conclude deity of jesus "conclusion" .

Praise be to God who is righteous by His grace.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة في حب الله; 5 مار, 2010, 07:17 م. سبب آخر: ممنوع وضع إيميل شخصي

رد: Reply to the text "I am and the father is the one"

بارك الله فيك
    great job

مدونتي باللغة الكوردية لمقارنة الاديان:
    ------ ئاين و مه‌زهه‌به‌كان ------
    battarduhoki1.wordpress.com

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
    ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
    ردود 0