• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• 100 رد لإفحام أي نصراني غربي يزعم أن عيسى هو الله

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذا الموضوع أكثر من رائع للرد على من يزعم أن عيسى هو الله

( منقول لعموم الفائدة )

1. Because Jesus Christ is represented by the sacred writers to be as distinct a being from God the Father as one man is distinct from another. “It is written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one who bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me,” John 8:17, 18.

2. Because he not only never said that himself was God, but, on the contrary, spoke of the Father, who sent him, as God, and as the only God. “This is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent,” John 17:3. This language our Saviour used in solemn prayer to “his Father and our Father.”

3. Because he is declared, in unnumbered instances, to be the Son of God. “And lo, a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased,” Matt 3:17. Can a son be coeval (the same age) and the same with his father?

4. Because he is styled the Christ, or the anointed of God. “God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power,” Acts 10:38. Is he who anoints the same with him who is anointed?

5. Because he is represented as a Priest. “Consider the ….High-Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus,” Heb. 3:1. The office of a priest is to minister to God. Christ, then, as a priest, cannot be God.

6. Because Christ is Mediator between the “One God,” and “men.” “For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” 1 Tim. 2:5.

7. Because, as the Saviour of men, he was sent by the Father. “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14.

8. Because he is an Apostle appointed by God. “Consider the Apostle,...Christ Jesus, who was faithful to him that appointed him,” Heb. 3:1, 2.

9. Because Christ is represented as our intercessor with God. “It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us,” Rom. 8:34.

10. Because the head of Christ is God. “I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of every woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God,” 1 Cor. 11:3.

11. Because, in the same sense in which we are said to belong to Christ, Christ is said to belong to God. “And ye are Christ’s; and Christ is God’s,” 1 Cor. 3:23.

12. Because Christ says, “My father is greater than all,” John 10:29. Is not the father, then greater than the son?

13. Because he affirms, in another connection, and without the least qualification, “My Father is greater than I,” John 14:28

14. Because he virtually denies that he is God, when he exclaims, “Why callest thou me Good? There is none good but one, that is God,” Matt 19:17.

15. Because our Saviour, after having said, “I and my Father are one,” gives his disciples distinctly to understand that he did not mean one substance, equal in power and glory, but one only in affection and design, as clearly appears from the prayer he offers to his Father in their behalf, --“that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us,” John 17:21

16. Because the Father is called the God of Christ as he is the God of Christians. “Jesus saith unto her, ….Go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father; and to my God and your God,” John 20:17.

17. Because an Apostle says of God, in distinction from the “Lord Jesus Christ,” that He is the “only Potentate,” and that He “only hath immortality,” 1 Tim. 6:15, 16.

18. Because it is the express declaration of the same Apostle, that the Father is the one God, and there is none other. “Though there be that are called Gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) yet to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things,” 1 Cor. 8:5- 6.

19. Because the power which Christ possessed was, as him affirmed, given to him. “All power is given unto me,” Matt 28:18.

20. Because he positively denies himself to be the author of his miraculous works, but refers them to the Father, or the holy spirit of God. “The Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works,” John 14:10. “If I cast out devils by the spirit of God,” Matt. 12:28.

21. Because he distinctly states, that these works bear witness, not to his own power, but that the Father had sent him, John 5:36.

22. Because he expressly affirms that the works were done, not in his own, but in his Father’s name, John 10:25.

23. Because he asserts, that “him hath God the Father sealed,” i.e. to God the Father he was indebted for his credentials, John 6:27.

24. Because he declares that he is not the author of his own doctrine. “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me,” John 7:16, 17.

25. Because he represents himself as having been instructed by the Father. “As my Father hath taught me, I speak these things,” John 8:28.

26. Because he refers invariable to the Father as the origin of the authority by which he spoke and acted. “The Father hath given to the Son authority,” John 5:26, 27.

27. Because he acknowledges his dependence on his Heavenly Father for example and direction in all his doings. “The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do,” John 5:19. “The Father loveth the Son, and showth him all things that himself doeth” John 5:20.

28. Because he says “I seek not mine own glory; but I honor my Father,” John 8:49, 50.

29. Because he declares, “If I honor myself, my honor is nothing: it is my Father that honoreth me,” John 8:54.

30. Because an Apostle declares, that Christ dwelt all fullness, because it so pleased the Father, Col. 1:19.

31. Because Christ is uniformly represented in the Scriptures, not as the primary, but the intermediate, cause of all things relating to our salvation. “One God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him,” 1 Cor. 8:6.

32. Because he declares, “I am not come of myself” into the world, “for I proceeded forth and came from God,” John 8:42; 7:28. Jesus knowing… that he came from God, and went to God,” John 13:3.

33. Because he affirms that he had not the disposal of the highest places in his own kingdom. “To sit on my right and on my left is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father,” Matt. 20:23.

34. Because our Saviour, referring his disciples to a future time, when they would understand more accurately concerning him, expressly declares that then they would know him to be entirely dependent upon the Father. “When ye have lifted up the Son of man (i.e. crucified him), then shall ye know that I am he (i.e. the Messiah), and that I do nothing of myself, but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things," John 8:28.

35. Because our Saviour always professed to have no will of his own, but to be ever entirely guided and governed by the will of his Heavenly Father. “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.” John 6:38.

36. Because he expressly denies that he is possessed of Divine attribute of independent existence. “As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father,” John 6:57

37. Because he expressly disclaims the possession of the Divine attribute of underived existence. “As the Father hath life in himself, so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself,” John 5:26.

38. Because he positively denies that he is possessed of the Divine attribute of omnipotence. “I can of mine own self do nothing,” John 5:30.

39. Because he expressly disclaims the possession of the Divine attribute of omniscience. “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but my Father only,” Matt.24:36, Mark 13:32.

40. Because Christ is said in the Scriptures to have been “tempted of the devil,” Matt. 4:1. But “God can not be tempted with evil.” James 1:13.

41. Because it is related of our Saviour, that “he continued all night in prayer to God,” Luke 6:12. Why should Christ thus pray, if he himself were God?

42. Because, in presence of a numerous company before the resurrection, he gave thanks to the Father for having heard him. “Father, I thank thee that thou has heard me, and I knew that thou hearest me always,” John 11:41, 42.

43. Because Jesus besought his Father to glorify him. “And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thyself with the glory which I had with thee before the world was,” John 17:5. The one who prayed to God to glorify him, cannot be God.

44. Because he implored that, if it were possible, the bitter cup might pass from him, adding, “Nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt,” Matt 26:39.

45. Because he said, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matt. 27:46 Can he who uttered this be the Supreme God?

46. Because he never paid his adoration to himself, the Son, nor to the Holy Ghost, as he should have done, had the Son and the Holy Ghost been God; but always to the Father.

47. Because he never instructed his disciples to worship himself or the Holy Ghost, but the Father, and the Father only. “When ye pray, say Our Father which art in heaven,” Luke 11:2. “In that day, ye shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever ye ask of the Father in my name,” John 16:23. “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him,” John 4:23.

48. Because it was not the practice of the Apostles to pay religious homage to Christ, but to God the Father through Christ. “I thank God through Jesus Christ,” Rom. 7:25. “To God only wise, be glory through Christ,” Rom 16:27. “I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Eph. 3:14.

49. Because St. Peter, immediately after being filled with the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, thus addressed the Jews: “Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles, and wonders, and signs which God did by him, in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain; whom God hath raised up,” Acts 2:22-24.

50. Because St. Paul expressly states, that “all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ,” 2 Cor. 5:18.

51. Because the same Apostle gives “thanks to God, who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ,” 1 Cor.15:57.

52. Because it is said that it is “to the glory of God the Father,” that “every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord,” Phil. 2:11.

53. Because the Scriptures affirm that “Christ glorified not himself to be made a high priest, but He (glorified him) who said unto him, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee,” Heb. 5:5.

54. Because it is expressly asserted that God gave to Christ the Revelation which was made to the author of the Apocalypse, Rev. 1:1.

55. Because an Apostle speaks of Christ, only as the image of God. “Who is the image of the image of the invisible God,” Col. 1:15. 2 Cor. 4: 4. It would be absurd to call anyone his own image.

56. Because Christ is stated to be “the first-born of every creature,” Col. 1:15.

57. Because he is said to be “the beginning of the creation of God,” Rev. 3: 14.

58. Because the Scriptures affirm, in so many words, that “Jesus was made a little lower than the angels,” Heb. 2:9. Can God become lower than his creatures?

59. Because Peter declares that “Christ received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, this is my beloved son,” 2 Peter 1:17.

60. Because it is represented as necessary that the Saviour of mankind should “be made like unto his brethren,” Heb. 2:17.

61. Because, in the Epistle to the Hebrews, Christ is compared with Moses in a manner that would be impious if he were the Supreme God. “For this man (Christ) was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch,” Heb. 3:3.

62. Because he is represented as being the servant, the chosen, the beloved of God, and the recipient of God’s spirit. “Behold, my servant, whom I have chosen, in whom my soul is well pleased; I will put my spirit upon him,” Matt. 12:18.

63. Because he himself expressly declares that it was in consequence of his doing what pleased the Father, that the Father was with him and did not leave him alone. “He that sent me is with me; the Father hath not left me alone, for I do always those things that please him,” John 8:29.

64. Because he is said to have “increased in wisdom, and in favor with God and man,” Luke 2:52.

65. Because he speaks of himself as one who had received commands from the Father. “The Father, who sent me, he gave me a commandment,” John 12:49.

66. Because he is represented as obeying the Father, and as having been “obedient unto death,” Phil. 2:8. “Even as the Father said unto me, so I speak,” John 12:50. “I have kept my Father’s commandments,” John 15:10.

67. Because Christ “Learned obedience by the things he suffered,” and through sufferings was made perfect by God, Heb. 5:8.

68. Because he is spoken of in the Scriptures as the first born among many brethren. Rom. 8:29. Has God brethren?

69. Because Christ calls everyone who obeys God his brother. “Whosoever shall do the will of my Father in heaven, the same is my brother,” Matt. 12:50.

70. Because he offers to the faithful the like distinction and honor that himself has with the Father. “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am sit down with my Father in his throne,” Rev. 3: 21.

71. Because God, in the later ages, hath spoken by his Son, and appointed him heir of all things, Heb. 1:2.

72. Because Christ is styled the first-begotten of the dead, Rev. 1:5.

73. Because it is declared that God raised him from the dead. “This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we are all witnesses,” Acts 2: 32, Rom. 10:9, 10

74. Because God poured out upon the Apostles the Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ, ***. 3:6.

75. Because the reason assigned for the Holy Spirit not having been received earlier, is that Jesus was not then glorified. “The Holy Ghost was not yet given because that Jesus was not yet glorified,” John 7:39.

76. Because it is affirmed that Christ was exalted by God to be a Prince and a Saviour, Acts 5:31.

77. Because God made that same Jesus, who was crucified, both Lord and Christ, Acts 2: 36.

78. Because God gave him a name which is above every name, Phil. 2:9.

79. Because Christ was ordained of God to be the judge of the quick and the dead, Acts 10:42.

80. Because God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, Rom. 2:16.

81. Because all judgment is committed to Christ by the Father, John 5:22.

82. Because our Saviour grounds the importance of his judgment solely upon the circumstances, that it is not exclusively his own judgment which he pronounces, but that of the Father who sent him. “If I judge, my judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me,” John 8:16.

83. Because it is said, that, when he was received up into heaven, he “sat on the right hand of God,” Mark 16:19.

84. Because St. Paul affirms, that Christ, even since his ascension, “liveth unto God,” and “liveth by the power of God,” Rom. 6:10. 2 Cor. 12:4.

85. Because it is affirmed of Christ, that “when all things shall be subdued under him then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all,” 1 Cor. 15:28.

86. Because the Apostle John asserts that “no man hath seen God at any time”; which is not true, if Christ were God, John 1:18.

87. Because, in the prophecies of the Old Testament that relate to Christ, he is spoken of as a being distinct from and inferior to God, Deut. 18:15, John 1:45.

88. Because the Jews never expected that any other than a being distinct from and inferior to God was to be their Messiah, and yet there is no evidence that our Saviour ever so much as hinted to them that this expectation was erroneous.

89. Because it does not appear from the Scriptures, that the Jews except in two instances, ever opposed our Saviour on the ground that he pretended to be God or equal with God; whereas, had it been his custom to assume such identity or equality, in his conversation with a people so strongly attached to the doctrine of the divine unity, he would have found himself involved in a perpetual controversy with them on this point, some traces of which must have appeared in the New Testament.

90. Because in these two instances, when charged, in the one case, with making himself God, and in the other, with making himself equal with God, he positively denies the charges. In reply to the charge of assuming to be equal with God, he says immediately, “The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do”; and directly after, “I can of mine own self do nothing,” John 5:19, 30. In answer to the charge of making himself God, he appeals to the Jews in substance thus: Your own Scriptures call Moses a god, and your magistrates gods; I am surely not inferior to them, yet I did not call myself God, but only the Son of God, John 10:34-36.

91. Because, had his immediate disciples believe him to be the Almighty, would they have been so familiar with him, have argued with him, betrayed him, denied him, fled from him, and left him to be dragged to the cross?

92. Because the Apostles, after they had been filled with the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost, did not preach that Christ was God; but preached what was altogether inconsistent with such a doctrine, Acts 2:22; 13:23; 17:3, 31; 22:8.

93. Because there is no evidence to prove that the first converts to Christianity ever incurred the imputation of idolatry from the Jews, as they must have done had they believed and taught that the Son, as well as the Father, is Jehovah; while it is notorious that this imputation has been among the most common of the Jewish reproaches against Christians, since the Trinity became a doctrine of the Church.

94. Because there are in the New Testament seventeen passages, wherein the Father is styled one or only God, while there is not a single passage in which the Son is so styled.

95. Because there are 320 passages in which the Father is absolutely, and by way of eminence, called God; while there is not one in which the Son is thus called.

96. Because there are 105 passages in which the Father is denominated God, with peculiarly high titles and epithets, whereas the Son is not once denominated.

97. Because there are 90 passages wherein it is declared that all prayers and praises ought to be offered to Him, and that everything ought to be ultimately directed to his honor and glory; while of the Son no such declaration is ever made.

98. Because of 1,300 passages in the New Testament wherein the word God is mentioned, not one necessarily implies the existence of more than one person in the Godhead, or that this one is any other than the Father.

99. Because the passages wherein the Son is declared, positively, or by clearest implication, to be subordinate to the Father, deriving his being from Him, receiving from Him his divine power, and acting in all things wholly according to His will, are in number above 300.

100. Because, in a word, the supremacy of the Father, and the inferiority of the Son, is the simple, unembarrassed, and current doctrine of the Bible; whereas, that of their equality or identity is clothed in mystery, encumbered with difficulties, and dependent, at the best, upon few passages for support.

لا تنسونا من صالح دعائكم

. لأنه يمثل يسوع المسيح من الكتاب المقدس إلى أن تكون متميزة لكونها من الله الآب كرجل واحد يختلف عن الآخر. "وهو مكتوب في القانون الخاص ، أن شهادة رجلين حق. أنا أحد الذين يشهدون في نفسي ، والآب الذي ارسلني أيضا يشهد لي "، جون 8:17 ، 18.

2. لانه ليس فقط لم أقل قط ان كان الله نفسه ، بل على العكس من ذلك ، تكلم الآب الذي أرسله ، والله ، ولأن الله فقط. "هذه هي الحياة الأبدية ، وأنها قد تعرف اليك ، الإله الحقيقي وحدك ويسوع المسيح الذي انت ترسل يمتلك ،" يوحنا 17:3. هذه اللغة مخلصنا المستخدمة في الصلاة الرسمي ب "والده وأبينا."

3. لأنه أعلن ، في حالات غير المرقمة ، ليكون ابن الله. "والصغرى ، صوت من السماء قائلا : هذا هو ابني الحبيب الذي به سررت به أنا ،" مات 3:17. يمكن أن يكون ابنا معاصر (نفس العمر) ونفس الشيء مع والده؟

4. لأنه على غرار المسيح ، أو مسحه الله. "مسحه الله يسوع الناصري بالروح القدس والقوة ،" اعمال 10:38. هو الذي يدهن نفسه معه الذي مسحه؟

5. لأن وهو ما يمثل كاهنا. "اطلع على.... الكاهن رفيعة لمهنتنا ، يسوع المسيح ،" عب. 03:01. مكتب الكاهن هو وزير الى الله. المسيح ، ثم ، وكاهن ، لا يمكن الله.

6. لأن المسيح هو الوسيط بين "إله واحد" ، و "الرجال" "لأنه يوجد إله واحد ، ووسيط واحد بين الله والناس الانسان يسوع المسيح ،" 1 تيم. 02:05.

7. لأنه ، كما المنقذ من الرجال ، وقال انه تم ارساله من قبل الأب. واضاف "لقد شهدنا ونشهد أن الآب أرسل الابن ليكون المنقذ من العالم. جون 4:14 1.

8. لأنه هو الذي عينه الرسول الله. "اطلع على الرسول ،... يسوع المسيح ، الذي كان وفيا لله ان عينه ،" عب. 03:01 ، 2.

9. لأنه يمثل المسيح شفيع لنا مع الله. "المسيح هو الذي مات ، والموافقة ، وإنما ، وهذا هو ارتفع مرة أخرى ، الذي هو حتى على يمين الله ، الذي ايضا يشفع لنا ،" مدمج. 8:34.

10. لأن رأس المسيح هو الله. واضاف "لقد كنت أعرف ، أن رأس كل رجل هو المسيح ، ورأس كل امرأة هو الرجل ، ورأس المسيح هو الله ،" 1 كور. 11:03.

11. لأنه ، في نفس الشعور الذي يتم قلنا في الانتماء إلى المسيح ، ويقال إن المسيح لله. "وأنتم المسيح ، والمسيح هو الله ،" 1 كور. 3:23.

12. لأن السيد المسيح يقول : "والدي هو أكبر من كل شيء ،" جون 10:29. ليس الأب ، ثم أكبر من الابن؟

13. لأنه يؤكد ، في اتصال آخر ، ودون أدنى تحفظ ، "والدي هو أكبر من الأول ،" جون 14:28

14. لأنه ينفي عمليا أنه هو الله ، عندما يصيح : "لماذا تدعوني صالحا؟ هناك لا شيء جيد ولكن واحدة ، وهذا هو الله ، مات "19:17.

15. لأن مخلصنا ، بعد أن قال ، "أنا والآب واحد" يعطي تلاميذه بوضوح أن نفهم أنه لا يعني جوهر واحد ، على قدم المساواة في السلطة والمجد ، ولكن واحدة فقط في مودة وتصميم ، كما يظهر بوضوح من الصلاة وهو يقدم لوالده في صالحهم ، -- "أنهم جميعا قد يكون واحدا ، كما أنت ، أيها الآب والفن في لي ، وأنا فيك ، أن يكونوا هم أيضا واحدا فينا ،" جون 17:21

16. لأن الآب هو الله دعا المسيح لأنه هو إله المسيحيين. "اني اصعد يسوع فقال لها... اذهبي الى اخوتي وقولي لهم ، حتى أبي وأبيكم ؛ وإلهي وإلهكم" يوحنا 20:17.

17. لأن الرسول يقول الله ، في تمييز من "الرب يسوع المسيح ،" الذي هو "ملك فقط" ، وان تيم 1 ان "الخلود هاث فقط". 6:15 ، 16.

18. لأنه إعلان صريح من الرسول نفسه ، أن الآب هو الله واحد ، وهناك لا شيء آخر. "على الرغم من أن تكون هناك ويسمى آلهة سواء كان في السماء أو في الأرض ، (كما يكون هناك كثير من الآلهة ، والعديد من اللوردات ،) بعد بالنسبة لنا ليس هناك سوى إله واحد ، الأب ، منهم كل شيء ،" 1 كور. 08:05 -- 6.

19. لأن السلطة التي يمتلكها المسيح كان ، كما أكد له ، أعطيت له. "يعطى كل السلطة فقال لي ،" مات 28:18.

20. لأنه ينفي بشكل إيجابي لنفسه ان يكون مؤلف من مؤلفاته خارقة ، ولكنه يشير لهم الأب ، أو الروح القدس من الله. "إن الأب الذي يسكن في داخلي ، وقال انه يفعل الأعمال ،" جون 14:10. "لو كنت أخرج الشياطين من روح الله ،" مات. 12:28.

21. لأنه واضح الدول ، التي تشهد هذه الأعمال ، وليس لسلطته ، ولكن أن الآب بعث إليه ، جون 5:36.

22. لأنه يؤكد صراحة على أنه تم القيام به من أعمال ، وليس في بلده ، ولكن في اسم أبيه ، جون 10:25.

23. لانه يؤكد ان "له هاث الله الآب مختومة" ، أي أن الله الآب كان المثقلة للأوراق اعتماده ، جون 6:27.

24. لانه يعلن انه ليس هو صاحب المذهب نفسه. "مذهب ليس لي بل للذي أرسلني" يوحنا 7:16 ، 17.

25. لأنه يمثل نفسه بأنها تلقت تعليمات من قبل الأب. "والدي علمني هاث ، وأنا أتكلم هذه الأمور ،" جون 8:28.

26. لأنه يشير إلى الآب الثوابت وأصل السلطة التي تحدث ، وتصرف. "الاب هاث الممنوحة للسلطة الابن ،" جون 5:26 ، 27.

27. لأنه يقر اعتماده على أبيه السماوي على سبيل المثال والتوجيه في كافة أعماله. "لا يمكن للابن لا تفعل شيئا لنفسه ، ولكن ما ينظر الآب يعمل" جون 5:19. "الآب يحب الابن ، وshowth له كل ما هو يعمله" جون 5:20.

28. لأنه يقول "أنا لا تسعى الألغام المجد الخاصة ، ولكن أنا أحترم والدي" جون 8:49 ، 50.

29. لانه يعلن ، "اذا كنت شرف نفسي ، يشرفني شيء : إنه هو والدي الذي يكرم لي ،" جون 8:54.

30. لأن الرسول يعلن ، ان المسيح سكن جميع الامتلاء ، لأن ذلك من دواعي سرور الآب ، العقيد 1:19.

31. لأن المسيح هو تمثيل موحد في الكتب المقدسة ، وليس كما الأساسي ، ولكن السبب والمتوسطة من كل الأشياء المتعلقة خلاصنا. "إله واحد ، الأب ، منهم كل شيء ، ونحن فيه ، واحد الرب يسوع المسيح ، الذي به كل الأشياء ، ونحن منه ،" 1 كور. 08:06.

32. لانه يعلن ، "أنا لم آت من نفسي" في العالم ، "لأني وشرع عليها وجاء من عند الله ،" جون 8:42 ؛ 7:28. فعلم يسوع... انه جاء من عند الله ، وذهب إلى الله ، "جون 13:03.

33. لأنه يؤكد أنه لم التخلص من أعلى الأماكن في مملكته الخاصة. "إلى الجلوس عن يميني وعن يساري فليس لي أن تعطي ، ولكن يجب أن تعطى لهم الذين يتم إعداده من والدي" مات. 20:23.

34. لأن مخلصنا ، مشيرا تلاميذه إلى وقت لاحق ، عندما كانوا فهم أكثر دقة تتعلق به ، ويعلن صراحة أن ثم انهم لن يعرفوا له أن تعتمد اعتمادا كليا على الآب. وقال "عندما كنتم قد رفع الرجل ابن (أي صلبوه) ، لا يجوز ثم أنتم أعلم أنني أنه (أي المسيح) ، وأنني لا تفعل شيئا لنفسي ، ولكن والدي علمني هاث ، وأنا أتكلم هذه الأشياء ، جون 8:28 ".

35. لأن مخلصنا المعلن دائما ليس لديهم إرادة بلده ، ولكن من أي وقت مضى أن تكون موجهة كليا والتي تحكمها إرادة أبيه السماوي. "لأني نزل من السماء ، وليس للقيام مشيئتي بل مشيئة الذي ارسلني." جون 6:38.

36. لأنه ينكر صراحة أن يمتلك هو السمة الإلهية من وجود مستقل. "كما بعث هاث الآب الحي لي ، وأنا أعيش من قبل الأب ،" جون 6:57

37. لأنه ينكر صراحة امتلاك السمة الإلهية من وجودها غير مشتق. "كما ان الآب له حياة في نفسه ، وكذلك اعطى الابن ايضا ان تكون له الحياة في نفسه ،" جون 5:26.

38. لأنه ينفي بشكل إيجابي أن يمتلك هو السمة الالهيه القدرة الكليه. "لا يمكنني من الألغام الذاتية لا تفعل شيئا ،" جون 5:30.

39. لأنه ينكر صراحة امتلاك السمة الإلهية من المعرفه. واضاف "لكن في ذلك اليوم ، وأنه لا يوجد انسان يعلم ساعة ، لا ، لا الملائكة الذين في السماء ولا الابن ، ولكن والدي فقط ،" matt.24 : 36 ، ومارك 13:32.

40. لأن المسيح هو قال في الكتاب المقدس قد تم "إغراء من الشيطان ،" مات. 04:01. ولكن "لا يمكن أن الله غير مجرب مع الشر." جيمس 1:13.

41. لأنها مرتبطة مخلصنا ، انه "استمر طوال الليل في الصلاة لله" لوقا 6:12. لماذا يجب أن المسيح يصلي وهكذا ، إذا كان الله نفسه؟

42. لأنه ، في وجود العديد من الشركات قبل القيامة ، وقدم الشكر الى الآب لأنه سمع منه. "الأب ، وأشكر لك ان انت لم يسمع لي ، وكنت أعرف أن لي دائما انت hearest ،" جون 11:41 ، 42.

43. لأن يسوع تمس والده لنمجده. "والآن ، يا أبتاه ، تمجيد أنت لي مع نفسك بالمجد الذي كان لي معك قبل كون العالم" جون 17:05. إن الذي يصلي إلى الله لتمجيد له ، لا يكون الله.

44. ناشد لأنه إذا كان من الممكن ، وكأس المر قد تمر منه ، مضيفا "ومع ذلك ، لا كما أريد أنا ، بل كما تريد انت". مات 26:39

45. لأن وقال : "يا إلهي ، يا إلهي ، لماذا تركتني؟" مات. 27:46 هو الذي يمكن أن يكون هذا تلفظ الله العليا؟

46. لأنه دفع العشق له أبدا لنفسه ، الابن ، ولا الروح القدس ، كما كان كان عليه أن يفعل ، والابن والروح القدس كان الله ، ولكن دائما الى الآب.

47. لأنه أوعز أبدا تلاميذه إلى عبادة نفسه أو من الاشباح المقدسة ، ولكن الآب والآب فقط. وقال "عندما تصلون ، ويقول أبانا الذي في السماء الفن" ، لوقا 11:02. "في ذلك اليوم ، وأنتم تسألني شيئا. على الإطلاق تطلبان من الآب باسمي ، "جون 16:23. "ويأتي ساعة والآن ، حين الساجدون الحقيقيون يجب العبادة للآب بالروح والحق ، لأن الآب يفتقد مثل هؤلاء الساجدين له ،" جون 4:23.

48. لأنه لم يكن ممارسة الرسل لتكريم الدينية للمسيح ، ولكن الى الله الآب من خلال المسيح. "أشكر الله بيسوع المسيح ،" مدمج. 7:25. "لله الحكيم وحده ، له المجد من خلال المسيح ،" روم 16:27. "انني انحني اجلالا واكبارا ركبتي والد ربنا يسوع المسيح ،" أف. 3:14.

49. لأن القديس بطرس ، وعلى الفور بعد أن يمتلئ من الروح القدس يوم العنصرة ، موجهة بذلك اليهود : "الرجال يي إسرائيل ، اسمعوا هذه الأقوال : يسوع الناصري ، وهو رجل وافق الله بينكم من المعجزات ، وعجائب وآيات الله التي لم منه ، في خضم لكم ، وأنتم تعلمون أيضا له ، ويجري تسليمها من قبل المستشار مفروضا والمعرفه المسبقه الله ، اتخذت انتم ، وصلبوا وقتلوا أيدي الأشرار ؛ أثار منهم هاث الله بالتسجيل ، "اعمال 2:22-24.

50. لأن الدول صراحة سانت بول ، ان "كل شيء من الله الذي صالحنا لنفسه بيسوع المسيح ،" 2 تبليغ الوثائق. 5:18.

51. لأن الرسول نفسه يعطي "شكرا لله الذي يعطينا الغلبة بربنا يسوع المسيح" ، cor.15 1 : 57.

52. لأنه قال انه "لمجد الله الآب" ان "كل لسان وينبغي الاعتراف بأن يسوع المسيح هو الرب ،" فيل. 2:11.

53. لأن الكتاب المقدس يؤكد ان "لا تمجد المسيح نفسه ليصير رئيس كهنة ، لكنه (سبحانه وسلم) الذي قال له انت ابني ، في هذا اليوم وأنا دتك" عب. 05:05.

54. لأن أكد صراحة أن الله أعطى المسيح الوحي الذي صدر للمؤلف من نهاية العالم ، والقس 1:1.

55. لأن الرسول يتحدث عن المسيح ، فقط لأن صورة الله. "الذي هو صورة من صورة الله غير المنظور ،" العقيد 1:15. 2 تبليغ الوثائق. 4 : 4. وسيكون من السخف أن استدعاء أي شخص صورته.

56. لأن المسيح جاء ليكون "أول المولد من كل مخلوق ،" العقيد 1:15.

57. لأنه قال ليكون "بداية لخلق الله ،" رؤيا 3 : 14.

58. لأن الكتاب المقدس يؤكد ، في العديد من الكلمات ، لدرجة أن "يسوع جاء أقل قليلا من الملائكة ،" عب. 02:09. يمكن أن تصبح أقل من الله مخلوقاته؟

59. بيتر ليعلن ان "المسيح وردت من الله الآب كرامة ومجد ، عندما يكون هناك جاء صوت كهذا له من مجد ممتازة ، وهذا هو ابني الحبيب ،" 2 بيتر 1:17.

60. لأن يمثلها كما من الضروري أن يكون المنقذ للبشرية "وينبغي أن يشبه اخوته منعزلة" ، عب. 2:17.

61. لأنه ، في رسالة بولس الرسول الى العبرانيين ، ويقارن السيد المسيح مع موسى بطريقة من شأنها أن تكون اثيم لو كان الله العليا. "لهذا الرجل (المسيح) كان يحسب تستحق أكثر من مجد موسى ، بقدر ما" ، عب. 03:03.

62. لأن ويمثله باعتباره خادما ، والمختار ، حبيب الله ، والمستفيدة من روح الله. "هوذا عبدي الذي اخترته ، ومنهم من نفسي ويسر بشكل جيد ؛ سوف أضع روحي عليه وسلم ،" مات. 12:18.

63. لأنه هو نفسه يعلن صراحة أنه كان نتيجة لفعل ما يسر له الآب ، ان كان والده معه ، ولم تترك له وحده. "وقال انه ارسلني هو معي ، وهاث الأب لم يترك لي وحده ، لأفعل دائما تلك الأشياء التي مرضاته ،" جون 8:29.

64. لأنه قال انه قد "زادت في الحكمة والنعمة عند الله والانسان ،" لوقا 2:52.

65. لأنه يتحدث عن نفسه بأنه واحد الذين تلقوا أوامر من الآب. "الأب ، وأعطى الذين أرسلوا لي ، لي وصية" جون 12:49.

66. لأن وهو ما يمثل طاعة الأب ، وبأنها كانت "الموت مطيعا منعزلة" ، فيل. 02:08. "وحتى الأب فقال لي ، لذلك أنا أتكلم ،" جون 12:50. "لقد احتفظت صايا والدي ،" جون 15:10.

67. لأن المسيح "تعلم الطاعة من الأمور التي تعرض لها ،" ومن خلال وقدم معاناة الكمال من الله ، عب. 05:08.

68. لأن من تحدث في الكتاب المقدس كما المولود الأول بين إخوة كثيرين. المضغوطة. 8:29. والاخوة الله؟

69. لأن المسيح يدعو الجميع من يطع الله وشقيقه. "لأن كل من يفعل ارادة ابي الذي في السموات ، ونفس الشيء أخي ،" مات. 12:50.

70. لأنه يقدم للمؤمنين مثل التمييز والشرف التي بنفسه مع الآب. "له أن يغلب وسوف منحة ليجلس معي في عرشي ، كما غلبت أنا أيضا حتى ، وأنا أجلس مع أبي في عرشه" رؤيا 3 : 21.

71. لأن الله ، في العصور في وقت لاحق ، هاث يتحدث بها ابنه ، وعينه وارثا لكل شيء ، عب. 01:02.

72. لأنه على غرار المسيح لأول مولود من بين الأموات ، القس 01:05.

73. لأنه أعلن أنه أقام الله له من بين الاموات. "يسوع هذا حرم الله أقام ، ومنها ونحن جميعا شهود عيان ،" أعمال الرسل 2 : 32 ، مدمج. 10:09 ، 10

74. لأن سكب الله بها على الروح القدس الرسل ، من خلال يسوع المسيح ، ***. 03:06.

75. لأن السبب المخصصة لعدم وجود الروح القدس وردت في وقت سابق ، هو أن يسوع لم يكن قد تمجد بعد. "لم تكن الاشباح المقدسة نظرا لأنه لم يتم حتى الآن بأن يسوع مجد بعد" يوحنا 7:39.

76. لأنه أكد أنه تعالى المسيح من الله أن يكون الأمير والمنقذ ، اعمال 5:31.

77. لأن الله جعل نفسه ان يسوع المصلوب ، كلا الرب والمسيح ، أعمال 2 : 36.

78. لأن الله أعطى له الاسم الذي هو فوق كل اسم ، فيل. 02:09.

79. لأن المسيح كان عينت من الله أن يكون قاضي السريع والميت ، أعمال 10:42.

80. لأن الله القاضي أسرار الرجال عن طريق يسوع المسيح ، مدمج. 2:16.

81. لأن كل الدينونة للمسيح من قبل الاب ، وجون 5:22.

82. لأن أسباب مخلصنا أهمية حكمه فقط على هذه الظروف ، أنه ليس حصرا حكمه الذي كان يلفظ ، ولكن هذا من الآب الذي أرسله. "لو كنت القاضي ، رأيي هو الصحيح ، لأني لست وحدي ، ولكن أنا والآب الذي أرسلني" يوحنا 8:16.

83. لأن ما يقال ، أنه عندما كان في استقباله يصل الى السماء "، جلس على يمين الله ،" مارك 16:19.

84. لأن سانت بول يؤكد ان المسيح ، وحتى منذ صعوده ، "حي لله" ، و "عاش من قبل السلطة من الله ،" مدمج. 6:10. 2 تبليغ الوثائق. 00:04.

85. وأكد لأنه المسيح ، وأنه "عندما يكون كل شيء هادئا تحته ثم يقوم الابن نفسه أيضا سيخضع للذي يخضع له أن وضع كل شيء تحت له ، أن يكون الله الكل في الكل ،" 1 كور. 15:28.

86. لأن يوحنا الرسول يؤكد أنه "لا هاث رجل ينظر الله في أي وقت" ، وهذا غير صحيح ، لو كان المسيح الله ، جون 1:18.

87. لأنه ، في نبوءات العهد القديم التي تتعلق المسيح ، وتحدث من ومتميزة يجري من وأدنى من الله ، وسفر التثنية. 18:15 ، 1:45 جون.

88. لأن اليهود لم يتوقع أبدا أن أي خلاف متميزة يجري من وأدنى من الله كان من المقرر ان المسيح بهم ، وحتى الآن لا يوجد دليل على أن مخلصنا من أي وقت مضى بقدر ما لمح لهم أن هذا التوقع كان خاطئا.

89. لأنه لا يظهر من الكتاب المقدس ، ان اليهود إلا في حالتين ، بدلا من أي وقت مضى مخلصنا على أرض الواقع أنه تظاهر بأنه الله أو المساواة مع الله ، في حين أنه كان من عادته أن نفترض هذه الهوية أو المساواة ، في محادثته مع الناس بشدة تعلق على مبدأ الوحدة الإلهية ، لكان قد وجد نفسه يشارك في جدل دائم معهم حول هذه النقطة ، لا بد من بعض آثار التي ظهرت في العهد الجديد.

90. لأنه في هاتين الحالتين ، عندما اتهم ، في حالة واحدة ، يجعل من نفسه مع الله ، وفي الأخرى ، مع جعل نفسه على قدم المساواة مع الله ، وهو ينفي الاتهامات بشكل إيجابي. وردا على هذا الاتهام من افتراض أن تكون على قدم المساواة مع الله ، وهو يقول على الفور ، "الابن يستطيع أن يفعل شيئا من نفسه ، ولكن ما ينظر الآب يعمل" ، ومباشرة بعد : "لا يمكنني من الألغام الذاتية لا تفعل شيئا" جون 5:19 ، 30. ردا على هذا الاتهام من صنع الله نفسه ، وهو يناشد اليهود في مادة النحو التالي : الكتب الخاصة بك دعوة موسى والله ، وآلهتكم القضاة ، وأنا بالتأكيد لا تقل لهم ، ومع ذلك لم أكن أسمي نفسي الله ، ولكن فقط ابن جون ، والله 10:34-36.

91. ولأن تلاميذه فوري تصديقه أن يكون سبحانه وتعالى ، هل كانوا على دراية بذلك معه ، وقد جادل معه ، وغدر به ، ونفى له ، هرب منه ، وتركته إلى الانجرار إلى الصليب؟

92. لأن الرسل ، وبعد أن تم ملؤها مع الاشباح المقدسة في يوم عيد العنصرة ، لم لا يدعون ان المسيح هو الله ، ولكن بشر ما كان يتعارض تماما مع عقيدة من هذا القبيل ، اعمال 2:22 ؛ 13:23 ؛ 17:03 ، 31 ؛ 22:08.

93. لأنه لا توجد أدلة تثبت أن أول المتحولين إلى المسيحية التي تكبدها من أي وقت مضى احتساب ثنية من اليهود ، كما يجب أن يكون قد فعلوا وانهم يعتقدون ان يدرس الابن ، فضلا عن الآب ، هو الرب ، في حين أنها سيئة السمعة أنه قد تم احتساب هذا بين الأكثر شيوعا من اللوم اليهود ضد المسيحيين ، ومنذ الثالوث اصبح مذهب الكنيسة.

94. لأن هناك في الممرات الجديدة سبعة عشر العهد ، حيث هو على غرار والده أحد أو الله فقط ، في حين لا يوجد ممر واحد الذي هو على غرار ذلك الابن.

95. لأن هناك 320 الممرات التي الأب على الاطلاق ، وعن طريق فضيلة ، ودعا الله ، في حين لم يكن هناك احد في الابن الذي يسمى الآن.

96. لأن هناك 105 المقاطع التي المقومة الله الآب ، مع عناوين غريب العالية والصفات ، في حين أن الابن ليس المقومة مرة واحدة.

97. يجب بسبب وجود 90 الممرات حيث انها اعلنت ان جميع صلوات ومدائح ينبغي أن عرضت عليه ، وأن كل شيء أن تكون موجهة في نهاية المطاف إلى شرفه والمجد ، في حين أن الابن هو من أي وقت مضى أي إعلان من هذا القبيل.

98. 1300 بسبب المقاطع في العهد الجديد حيث يتم ذكر كلمة الله ، وليس واحد يعني بالضرورة وجود أكثر من شخص واحد في اللاهوت ، أو أن هذا هو واحد أي من الأب.

99. لأن الممرات حيث يتم تعريف الابن ، بشكل إيجابي ، أو أوضح ضمنا ، أن تكون تابعة للآب ، المستمدة من كونه منه ، وتلقى منه القوة الإلهية ، والعمل في كل شيء وفقا لارادته كليا ، في عدد 300 أعلاه.

100. لأنه ، في كلمة واحدة ، وسيادة الاب ، ودونية من الابن ، هو مذهب بسيطة ، مستحي ، والحالية من الكتاب المقدس ، في حين أن المساواة أو الهوية هي الثياب في الغموض ، والمرهونة مع الصعوبات ، و يعتمد ، في أحسن الأحوال ، على مقاطع قليلة للحصول على الدعم.

تمت الترجمة بواسطة جوجل
    وجزاك الله خيرا علي هذه الرودود الواضحة

تعليق

God has no son

Affirming God's might, greatness, glory

The Arab idolaters of the past used to claim that the angels were God’s daughters, while Christ-wroshippers made the same claim for Jesus. The whole universe shudders as such false claims are alleged, because monotheism is inherent in the nature of the whole universe

They say: ‘The Most Merciful has taken to Himself a son!’ Indeed you have said a most monstrous falsehood, at which the heavens might be rent into fragments, and the earth be split asunder, and the mountains fall down in ruins! That people should ascribe a son to the Most Merciful, although it is inconceivable that the Most Merciful should take to Himself son. (Maryam, ayat 88-92

The very sound of these ayat and their rhythm add to the air of anger at this false claim. In fact the whole universe rejects this claim most vehemently. It shudders and quivers with abhorrence as it hears this falsehood against God Almighty. It is a reaction similar to that of a person who feels that his very integrity is attacked, or that the honesty of someone he loves is assailed. The shudder is common to the heavens, the earth and the mountains. In their beat, the words here show the movement of a violent quake
      التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري; 26 ديس, 2016, 10:59 م.

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
      ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
      ردود 0
      18 مشاهدات
      0 معجبون
      آخر مشاركة عبدالمهيمن المصري  
      ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 28 أغس, 2020, 02:19 ص
      ردود 0
      99 مشاهدات