X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• hey hey i want to answer me!!

Was Jesus God According to Mary?

Did Joseph believe that his adopted son was God?

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Makaveli1992 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Was Jesus God According to Mary?

Did Joseph believe that his adopted son was God?

there is no any evidence in the four gospels that Mary mentions that she is the mum of God. Moreover, calling Mary as a mum of God ,Christ, is considered an act of slander as Christ himself denies that to be god or son of god, i mean with son of god that (father- son relationship)
    Also, as a mum of Jesus
    logically she would know him better than anyone else.
    logically Mary would know best if Jesus was God or not, now when we consult the Gospel, specifically the Gospel of Luke, we come to find out that Mary did NOT view Jesus as God! It is strange isn't it? That the mother of God didn't actually view her son as God?

the evidence which proves that Mary the supposed mother of God didn't actually believe that her son was God

41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. 42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. 43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. 44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. 45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. 46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. 47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. 48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. (Luke 2: 41-48)

if u notice , u will find that
    God (Jesus) went with his parents to Jerusalem for the Passover feast, God was 12 years old during this trip.

Now when the parents of God (Jesus) were returning home assuming Jesus their child was with them realized that infact he was not with them. And as any mother would react, she became worried, looking for her son, wondering if anything bad has happened to her child whom she loves. She finally finds her son Jesus and she tells her son why did he go away and separate from them causing her such sorrows and trouble, as you know a mother losing her child for a few days will cause her extreme agony causing her to be very sad and Mary lets her son Jesus know about the hardship she went through because of him leaving her.

why would Mary feel like this if she knew Jesus was God? If she believed Jesus was God she would not be worried at all because God can take care of himself and can easily go back to Mary later since this is God! God cant get lost or hurt, so there would be no reason for Mary to be worried. However so we see Mary showing a lot of sorrow and sadness, the exact same characteristics of any mother who loses a child and is trying to find that child, the reaction of Mary shows that she did not believe that her son was God, rather the reaction shows she believer her son was a son! Not God, but a son! A normal human 12 year old boy who is not with her and could be anywhere, and that she has to find her young sons incase he is hurt.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ارجو رحمة الله; 23 سبت, 2012, 09:15 م.

تعليق

I think he means Joseph the carpenter
      يوسف النجار

تعليق

Yes Joseph But i dont know His father: Jacob (Matthew 1:16) or Hell (Luke 3:23)

تعليق

نعم اخ توحيد انا ايقنت ده والله من قبل مااشوف مشاركة حضرتك وعدلتها
          انا اسفة جدا انى شيلت الكلام
          اقسم بالله عدلته قبل مااشوف المشاركة
          بس شيلتها لانى فاهمت وبقالى نص ساعة بعدل ف الكلام

تعليق

Yes Joseph But i dont know His father: Jacob (Matthew 1:16) or Hell (Luke 3:23)

sorry , i was confused. i thought that u mean the messenger Joseph the son of Jacob the messenger too.
            As for Joseph the adopted farther of Christ and the fiance of Marry, i think the same answer of Mary is for Joseph.

تعليق

Thats ok

تعليق

A question to a christian.....

Muslim: Can a women give birth to a tiger?

Christian: No

muslim: Can a women give birth to an elephant?

Christian: No way

muslim:then how can a women give birth to god?

Birth to her own creator???
                التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة wael_ag; 24 سبت, 2012, 12:45 م. سبب آخر: تصحيح املائي

تعليق

If Jesus was not God According to Mary, and there is no verse says that Jesus is God

So , who is this very smart person who could discover that the Christ is God or he said he is a God ??

And how did he discover that ?? and built the Christian belief on “ Jesus is a God “ ?

تعليق

A question to a christian.....

Muslim: Can a women give birth to a tiger?

Christian: No

muslim: Can a women give birth to an elephant?

Christian: No way

muslim:then how can a women give birth to god?

Birth to her own cretor???
                    excellent
                    May Allah bless u
                    but plz, correct the mistake in cretor to be creator.

تعليق

If Jesus was not God According to Mary, and there is no verse says that Jesus is God

So , who is this very smart person who could discover that the Christ is God or he said he is a God ??

And how did he discover that ?? and built the Christian belief on “ Jesus is a God “ ?

unfortunately, they have no evidence or proofs from their Gospels about the divinity of Christ
                      otherwise, Christ did not mention that he is a son of God
                      moreover, he mentions many times that he is a son of a Human being.
                      Also, many people who meet him witness that he is a messenger((just a messenger that has sent by God)) .
                      Also, he mentions at the end of Gospel of John that
                      he will go to my lord and your lord

ALSO
                      At the end of Gospel of Luke
                      when Jesus met the 2 from Emma'us
                      as following

That very day two of them were going to a village named Emma'us, about seven miles from Jerusalem, 14 and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. 15 While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them. 16 But their eyes were kept from recognizing him. 17 And he said to them, "What is this conversation which you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still, looking sad. 18 Then one of them, named Cle'opas, answered him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" 19 And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,

note the word (prophet)
                      it is shocked to find something like that
                      and they still think Christ is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      May Allah guide them to a right Path

تعليق

The KJV in Luke 24:19 did not translate the Greek word "aner" which means "man", "mortal" or "human being". Why? The reasons are clear.
                        Other possible translation:
                        "who was a mighty mortal prophet in deed and word before God and all people.
                        Jesus cannot be an angelic prophet or a divine prophet but a prophet who was a man, a mortal, a human being.

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                        ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
                        ردود 0
                        18 مشاهدات
                        0 معجبون
                        آخر مشاركة عبدالمهيمن المصري  
                        ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 28 أغس, 2020, 02:19 ص
                        ردود 0
                        99 مشاهدات