ابن الشيشان مسلم اكتشف المزيد حول ابن الشيشان
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كتابى الجديد فى حقيقة اسرار الكتاب المقدسSecrets of BIBLE

السلام عليكم هذا كتابى الجديد فى خفايا الكتاب المقدس بالانجليزية ارجو نشرة بارك الله فيكم

Secrets of the BIBLE

Chapter 1: The Prophets of God in torah:
    1-The prophet of God Lot is committing adultery with his daughters:<Genesis19-30/38->
    30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.
    2-Jesus found Judas committing adultery with the wife of a daughter<Genesis-38>:
    1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah.2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her.3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er.4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan.5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him.6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar.7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite.13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep.14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife.15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood.20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not.21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place.22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place.23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff.26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more.27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.
    3-Reuben the son of the prophet of God Jacob practiced adultery with his father's wife: [35] Genesis
    22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
    4-The son of the prophet of God, David, is raping his sister:
    [13] 2Samuel:1 And it came to pass after this, that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her.2 And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do anything to her.3 But Amnon had a friend, whose name was Jonadab, the son of Shimeah David's brother: and Jonadab was a very subtil man.4 And he said unto him, Why art thou, being the king's son, lean from day to day? wilt thou not tell me? And Amnon said unto him, I love Tamar, my brother Absalom's sister.5 And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.6 So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.7 Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.8 So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.9 And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.10 And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.11 And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.12 And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.13 And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.14 Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.15 Then Amnon hated her exceedingly; so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her. And Amnon said unto her, Arise, be gone.16 And she said unto him, There is no cause: this evil in sending me away is greater than the other that thou didst unto me. But he would not hearken unto her.17 Then he called his servant that ministered unto him, and said, Put now this woman out from me, and bolt the door after her.
    5-Samson practiced adultery[16] Judges:
    1 Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
    6-The prophet of God, David, commits adultery with the wife of the commander of the army he owns and kills the commander Yuriya Hitti:
    1 And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.2 And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.3 And David sent and inquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?4 And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.5 And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.6 And David sent to Joab, saying, Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.7 And when Uriah was come unto him, David demanded of him how Joab did, and how the people did, and how the war prospered.8 And David said to Uriah, Go down to thy house, and wash thy feet. And Uriah departed out of the king's house, and there followed him a mess of meat from the king.9 But Uriah slept at the door of the king's house with all the servants of his lord, and went not down to his house.10 And when they had told David, saying, Uriah went not down unto his house, David said unto Uriah, Camest thou not from thy journey? why then didst thou not go down unto thine house?11 And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing.12 And David said to Uriah, Tarry here to day also, and to morrow I will let thee depart. So Uriah abode in Jerusalem that day, and the morrow.13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.14 And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Joab, and sent it by the hand of Uriah.15 And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.16 And it came to pass, when Joab observed the city, that he assigned Uriah unto a place where he knew that valiant men were.17 And the men of the city went out, and fought with Joab: and there fell some of the people of the servants of David; and Uriah the Hittite died also.
    7-The Lord pushes the wives of David to commit adultery before the eyes of the world 12] 2Samuel:
    10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
    8-The prophet of God, David, tortures the maids and leaves them in the nest of celibacy[20] 2Samuel:
    3 And David came to his house at Jerusalem; and the king took the ten women his concubines, whom he had left to keep the house, and put them in ward, and fed them, but went not in unto them. So they were shut up unto the day of their death, living in widowhood.
    9-The prophet of God, David, rest only in the bosom of a foreign virgin
    1 Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.2 Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.3 So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king.4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
    10-God drives women to rape[21] Judges:
    20 Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;21 And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.
    11-The prophet of God Solomon leaves Judaism to embrace paganism [11] 1Kings:
    1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.12 Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.13 Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.
    11-Prophet Noah is drunk and naked from the intensity of liquor[9] Genesis:
    20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
    12-The prophet of God, Aaron, makes the calf for the people of Israel
    1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD.6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
    chapter2:Myths in the Bible:
    1-The Bible says the moon is deadly[121] Psalms:
    6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
    2-The man in the Bible is an idiot[11] Job:
    12 For vain men would be wise, though man be born like a wild ass's colt.
    3-The collapse of the fence because of the scream and not catapult[6] Joshua:
    5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.
    4-The prophet Ezekiel saw an animal of myth[1] Ezekiel:
    4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
    5-Jashobeam killed 300 men at once[11] 1Chronicles:
    11 And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.
    6- Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time[23] 2Samuel:
    8 These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
    7-Legend of dialogue between trees on the right of the presidency [9] Judges:
    8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honor God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
    8-The ground is stationary and does not move [104] Psalms:
    5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
    9-The myth of sheep[30] Genesis:
    37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chestnut tree; and pilled white streaks in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ring-streaked, speckled, and spotted.40 And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ring-streaked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

رد: كتابى الجديد فى حقيقة اسرار الكتاب المقدسSecrets of BIBLE

chapter 3:Women in the Bible:
    1-Sale of women like slave[21] Exodus:
    7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
    2-Contempt of women [21] Deuteronomy:
    10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
    3-Women who menstruate unclean[15] Leviticus:
    19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.23 And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.26 Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.27 And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
    28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.30 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.
    4-Women are abase than children [12] Leviticus:
    1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:7 Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.8 And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.
    5-If a man divorces his wife and marries another woman then divorced , then she becomes unclean[24] Deuteronomy:
    1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favor in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
    chapter 4:Terror in the Bible:
    The images of the terrorism because of the Bible

A-The apostate was killed by Judaism and Christianity
    [13] Deuteronomy:
    6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
    B-Not sympathizing with children and killing them violently:
    [32] Deuteronomy:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
    [15] 1Samuel:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
    [137] Psalms:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
    [9] Ezekiel:5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
    [31] Numbers:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    [3] Deuteronomy:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves.
    c-Genocide:
    [20] Deuteronomy:10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.
    [31] Numbers:7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
    [6] Joshua:21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword....24 And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD.
    [8] Joshua:24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.25 And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.27 Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua.28 And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day.29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcass down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day.30 Then Joshua built an altar unto the LORD God of Israel in mount Ebal.
    [32] Deuteronomy:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
    [10] Joshua:40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.
    [11] Joshua:10 And Joshua at that time turned back, and took Hazor, and smote the king thereof with the sword: for Hazor beforetime was the head of all those kingdoms.11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.12 And all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, did Joshua take, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the LORD commanded.
    There are dozens of chapters that indicate the terror of the Bible, but to shorten the time we will remember the crimes of the Jews and the Christians throughout history
    D-The crimes of Jews and Christians throughout history:
    1-The massacres of the Greater Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates according to the implementation of the commandment of Yahweh of the Jews and Jesus Christ
    The Israeli massacres against the Palestinians began before the declaration of the State of Israel. During the British Mandate, Zionist gangs committed horrific massacres, the most devastating being the massacre of Deir Yassin in West Jerusalem on April 9, 1948, carried out by the Zionist groups Irgun and Stern.

This massacre came only two weeks after the signing of a peace treaty between the villagers and the heads of neighboring Jewish settlements, in clear violation of the military norms, but that the fighters of the Argun and Stern carried out the operation night and night asleep, and despite the valor of resistance, the reinforcements that reached the Zionist forces from the leadership, On this village, all its houses were blown up, killing the majority of its population, including children, women and the elderly, to be between 250 and 360 victims.Not only were Zionist elements killed, they were subjected to horrific torture, to the cutting off of limbs and the rape of girls in front of their parents. The Zionists built a new village above the old village occupied since that year. They also called the Irgun fighters on their streets, in recognition of their terror of the Palestinians, causing many of them to flee their villages for fear of a repeat of the massacre.
    The Lod massacre

The residents of the town of Lod, near Ramallah, rose to Israeli arrogance. The Zionist units of the Haganah's Balmakh forces, however, raided them on July 11, 1948, and drove all the men over the age of 16 to live ammunition. Everyone moved, and the result was the scattered bodies in the streets.

The Zionist gangs did not care about trying to take shelter in the mosque, but stormed it under the leadership of the Israeli leader Yitzhak Rabin, and continued to kill the population until the death toll reached about 426 martyrs.
    The Khan Younis massacre

The Israeli army was not less savage than the Zionist gangs, especially since most of them belonged to these organizations. The Khan Yunis massacre was a witness to the blood of this army. On 3 November 1956, Israeli forces invaded Khan Yunis in the Gaza Strip. kill Of 500 Palestinians (some up to 1600).

This massacre left a deep wound in the Palestinian memory because it claimed the lives of various Palestinian factions, as well as Arab fighters who participated in the battle against the occupation. The massacre lasted nine full days.
    The massacre of the Ibrahimi Mosque

After the criminality of the organizations and the army, the role played by an Israeli citizen, Baruch Goldstein, to kill 29 Palestinians who prayed during Ramadan during the month of Ramadan in February 1994, after the Israeli army provided him with ammunition and training, and helped him to close the doors of the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.

The vast amount of ammunition that this ultra-Jew possessed and his surprise to the worshipers from the rear caused the death toll to rise to such a high figure that 150 worshipers were also wounded before being killed by their ammunition.

He was a member of the Kach movement, which was finally dissolved after this incident, to the many problems that he raised for Israel itself.
    The Jenin massacre

The Israeli army incursion into the Jenin refugee camp in April 2002 in the West Bank in order to eliminate the Palestinian resistance, which was concerned about the rest of the occupation. The battle inside the camp intensely escalated into Israeli soldiers who committed indiscriminate killings and used human shields. The hotel has free parking.

After 15 days of continuous siege and aerial bombardment, the entire camp was destroyed after more than 23 Israeli soldiers were killed by Israeli recognition. On the Palestinian side, 58 Palestinians were killed, according to the United Nations report. The United Arab Emirates was forced to rebuild the camp.
    Sabra and Shatila massacre

At the height of the Lebanese civil war, after the Israeli attack on Beirut and the liberation of the Palestine Liberation Organization fighters from the camps by Arab mediation, the Lebanese Forces militia took advantage of the situation to commit a massacre against the inhabitants of Sabra and Shatila Camp under the cover of the Israeli army, which provided these forces with what they needed for their revenge. Of the Palestinians after the death of one of its symbols, Bashir Gemayel, for his positions close to Israel.

Between 16 and 19 September 1982, groups of militia fighters infiltrated this camp south of Beirut. Israeli forces threw light bombs to facilitate the killing. Lebanese fighters began to slaughter children, men and women without anyone knowing the truth. Hour, to bring out the news of the terrible massacre that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 Palestinians and Lebanese sympathizers of the Palestinian cause.

The massacre left considerable controversy and Israel opened a commission of inquiry that recognized the responsibility of Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon for what happened. The accusations were also made on the Arab side by Elie Hobeika, the Lebanese militia commander of the Lebanese Phalange Party.
    Christian massacres against humanity:
    Examples of French massacres in Algeria
    During the period of the occupation, French colonialism committed horrendous crimes and massacres against the Algerian people. They were horrendous in many ways, from the mass killing of the population to the looting and the desecration of holy sites through the scorched earth policy to end the Algerian presence in all ways. , The Revolution of the first of November, and we must reveal the reality of colonial France by reminding the massacres and heinous crimes committed against this struggling people.

The history of the death and suffering suffered by the Algerian people over a period of more than a century has been traced back to the testimony of the colonizer to be a testimony against the crimes and massacres perpetrated against the people under the guidance of the military leaders or decision-makers in France.
    The massacres of May 8, 1945 ... the betrayal of the people

On the same day, the Algerian people took to the streets in peaceful demonstrations, rejoicing at the end of the world war and demanding that the French regime fulfill its promises by giving them the right to self-determination after the sacrifices they made to save France from the clutches of Nazism. Between the police and the demonstrators in some cities of the east, intervened in the wake of the French troops used firearm and sticks, in addition to the military forces of infantry and aircraft that bombed cities and villages for several days, especially Bastiv and lathe and the destruction of c The military forces gathered the demonstrators and stopped them in a row in the area of ​​"Koum al-Bumbeh" located on a mountain peak in "Heliopolis" and then shot them to fall from the top of the mountain, and carried out the operation several times and then their bodies were buried in a mass burial place and the same picture almost got In Lathera, where the occupation forces gathered the population without distinction of sex or age and threw them with weapons without mercy or mercy and throwing their bodies in the valley. In Qalema, the bodies of the demonstrators were burned to death by firing squad. The smell of burning reached neighboring areas. Many demonstrators were arrested and some were jailed. They were released on Independence Day. Some of them were executed and many denied them to distant countries such as New Zealand. The losses left by France were more than 45 thousand dead unarmed citizens.
    Skikda Stadium witnessed the massacres of 23 August 1955

After the attack of the northern Constantinople, which took place in the middle of the day 20 August under the leadership of the martyr Zygod Yusuf, the colonial forces launched a severe blow against the people, the aim of which is to retaliate and suppress the civilians in Skikda, Haroush, Ein Ebeid and El-Melya. Including Colonel Osaris, who was appointed intelligence officer on Skikda in the spring of 1955. He tortured, killed and hanged hundreds of people in solitary confinement and participated in torture, gendarmerie, security, judicial police, public intelligence, and black feet. The French forces of all kinds fired at the Arab citizens of the city without distinction between men, women and children and the collective arrest of civilians. The genocide was then carried out by the 18th Battalion, led by the criminal officer Osares, who used the bulldozer to dig a ditch and mass the bodies along the stadium , Numbering about 1500 bodies.
    Nuclear explosions ... an "instant" testimony to the horrors of colonialism

13 April 1960 A history that the Algerians remember with great pain when the series of nuclear explosions carried out by the French colonists in the Algerian Sahara and in the Rafan region in particular attempted to join the developed countries in the field of maize and nucleus in the 1960s at one expense, A victim of this criminal chain, whose negative consequences are still apparent on the environment, humans, animals and plants to date, because of the spread of nuclear radiation, which remains effective for decades, according to studies in this area.

Early in the morning of February 13, 1960, the first bomb was detonated under the name of the Blue Bell, with a 60-kiloton bomb, in the Hamoudia area, about 60 km away. Three times the strength of the nuclear bomb thrown by the Americans on the city of Hiroshima, followed by a white bomb explosion 10 kilograms white, the third called red beams, the fourth 10 kiloton bomb, called green lights.

Before the bombardment of 13 February 1960, residents of the Ravan region of Adrar observed that the movements of the irregular French forces, which had taken strict measures and permanent control over the population, were using the environment and environment of humans, animals and plants in strict secrecy and had not informed the population that they would become targets for nuclear testing . The French laboratory, the planting of the French, the experiments and the quantities of the seeds planted in boxes and asking the population to distribute them and place them at certain distances away from the center of the planned detonation point and away from every other half kilometer. Then the inhabitants were asked to gather after the experiment. They will have to lie on the ground and put their heads in the dirt and not return to their condition until things get back to normal. The military authorities gave everyone who lived there a simple contract with a small metal piece with a serial number corresponding to the identity of the person he was carrying, as he was bound before the distribution of the necklaces, in special records in preparation for the explosion, intimidating the French people by Tell and telling them that they "treasures" Protects them from the evil of radiation. The purpose is to identify their bodies if they are distorted by the explosion and test the results of experts on the bodies of persons selected to be the subject of experiments. The idea was also raised and the necklaces of French necklaces were naive and simple.
    Inquisitions and Muslims Genocide in Andalusia
    http://www.quran-m.com/firas/en1/ind...andalusia.html
    By : Feras Nour Al-Halk
    Translated By : Bayan Taleb
    Revised By : Magdy Abd AL-Shafy
    The tragedy of Moslems in Spain is a witness to the Christian terrorism , those Christians in Spain used unprecedented methods of torture in compelling the Moslems to change their religion
    Inquisitions and Muslims Genocide in Andalusia
    Prepared by Firas Nour Al-Hakk
    Administrator of the Koran and Sunna Scientific Miracles Encyclopedia website
    Allah the exalted says in the Holy Quran what means : (By the heaven holding the big stars (1). And by the Promised Day (the Day of Resurrection) (2); And by the witnessing day (Friday), and by the witnessed day (3); Cursed were the people of the ditch (the story of the Boy and the King) (4). Fire supplied (abundantly) with fuel (5), When they sat by it (fire) (6), and they witnessed what they were doing against the believers (i.e. burning them) (7). They had nothing against them, except that they believed in Allah, the All-Mighty, worthy of all Praise! (8) Who, to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! And Allah is Witness over everything (9). Verily, those who put into trial the believing men and believing women (by torturing them and burning them), and then do not turn in repentance, (to Allah), will have the torment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the burning Fire (10)). Buruj Chapter
    Allah the exalted says in the Holy Quran what means: (How can there be a covenant with Allah and with His Messenger for the polytheists (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) except those with whom you made a covenant near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah)? So long, as they are true to you, stand you true to them. Verily, Allah loves the pious (7). How (can there be such a covenant with them) that when you are overpowered by them, they regard not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant with you? With (good words from) their mouths they please you, but their hearts are averse to you, and most of them are rebellious, disobedient to Allah (8). They have purchased with the verses of Allah a little gain, and they hindered men from His Way; evil indeed is that which they used to do (9). With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors (10)(. AL-Tauba Chapter. )
    On the authority of Khabbab bin Al-Art may Allah be pleased with him said: We complained to Allah's Apostle (about our state) while he was leaning against his sheet cloak in the shade of the Ka'ba. We said, "Will you ask Allah to help us? Will you invoke Allah for us?" He said, "Among those who were before you a (believer) used to be seized and, a pit used to be dug for him and then he used to be placed in it. Then a saw used to be brought and put on his head which would be split into two halves. His flesh might be combed with iron combs and removed from his bones, yet, all that did not cause him to revert from his religion. By Allah! This religion (Islam) will be completed (and triumph) till a rider (traveler) goes from San'a' (the capital of Yemen) to Hadramout fearing nobody except Allah and the wolf lest it should trouble his sheep, but you are impatient." Narrated by Bukhar.
    Granada, Muslims' last stronghold in Spain, fell in the year (897 A.H=1492 A.D); this was an ominous sign of the religious and social downfall of the Andalusia nation, and the dispersal of its intellectual and literary legacy. Muslims tragedy there was one of the worst tragedies in history; this period witnessed barbaric and brutal acts done by inquisitions to strip Spain of the traces of Islam and Muslims, and to annihilate their heritage that flourished in this country for about eight centuries.
    Lots of Muslims in Andalusia immigrated to North Africa After the fall of their kingdom, saving their religion and freedom from the tyranny of Christians in Spain. Spain revertedto its old religion while the rest of Muslims were forced either to become Christians or leave the country. This intolerant Christian spirit led to the pursuit, oppression and terror of defenseless Muslims ending up in executing a nation and a religion over Spain's soil.
    Inquisition counsel or the holy counsel, supported by the throne and church, was active committing flagrant abuses against Moors (Christians Muslims); dozens of resolutions were issued standing between these Muslims and their religion, language, habits, and culture. Cardinal Caminiti burnt tens of thousands of Islam and sharia books; in 22 Rabi' Awwal 917 Hijri/ 20 June 1511, a royal decree was issued obligating all residents who became Christians to hand over all Arabic books they have, then royal orders and decrees followed preventing speaking Arabic and ended up in forcing Christianity on Muslims. Because of their love for their land and the fear of poverty, lots of Muslims accepted Christianity as an escape, while others preferred to die to see the dear homeland becoming a cradle for disbelieve, many others escaped with their religion; various endings were written for one tragedy-It is the departure of Islam from Andalusia.
    Inquisitions:
    Fernando the fifth, king of Spain, died on (17 Thi Al-Hijja 921 H.A= 23 January 1516 A.D) and entrusted his grandson Charles the fifth with the task of protecting Catholicism, the church, and choosing conscientious inquisitors to work in a just and firm way in serving God, strengthening the catholic religion, and eradicating the cult of Muhammad.
    Fernando kept on torturing and oppressing Muslims left in Spain for about twenty years after the fall of Andalusia. His instrument was inquisitions that were established by a papal decree in (Ramadan 888 H.A= October 1483 A.D). He appointed "Tomas Di Turkimida" general inquisitor, and put a constitution for these new inquisitions and a number of regulations and resolutions.
    Most of the worst ways of torture known in the Middle Ages were used in these inquisitions and thousands died under torture; these inquisitions rarely pronounced anyone innocent ; death and barbaric torture were the victims' destiny; some victims were even burned in a celebration attended by the king and bishops; people burnt were in multitude , sometimes tens of people, and Fernando the fifth adored attending these celebrations and praised the bishops inquisitors each time such a celebration was organized. This counsel spread, since establishment, a feeling of fear and dread in people's hearts; some of these Moors escaped. Strangely ,The Catholic Church refused the belief of the rest despite their loyalty to the religion they were forced to embrace because it wasn’t convinced of the apparent Christianizing of Muslims but was aiming at annihilating them.
    Charles V and the compulsory Christianization
    Moors had a feeling of reassurance after the death of Fernando and felt the wind of hope again; they hoped that the era of Charles V would be better than his ancestor. The new king showed- in the beginning- some leniency and tolerance towards Muslims and Moors, the inquisitions were somewhat more moderate in pursuing them and stopped intruding on them in Aragon thanks to efforts of the nobles and lords for whom Muslims worked in their estates. This moderate policy lasted only several years, and then the intolerant policy was back in the royal court and the church and had its triumph in issuing a decree in (16 Jamada Al-Aula 931 A.H= 12 March 1524 A.D) forcing Christianity on every Muslim, expelling who refuses to revert to Christianity out of Spain, Those who refused to go out were to be slaves ; according to this decree , Moslems Mosques also became churches .
    When the Moors saw this extremism of Spain, they asked for the help of Charles V, and sent a delegation to Madrid in order to explain their complaints; Charles V deputed a great court of deputies, bishops, leaders, and investigators headed by the general investigator to look into the Muslims complaint and decide whether Christianity that was forced on Muslims is correct and binding i.e. anyone opposing it must be sentenced to death.The court, after long debates, issued its resolution that Christianizing Muslims was correct without any fault because these Moors rushed to accept it to avoid what was even worse, so they were free in accepting it.
    On of the torturing means that were used by inquisitions was to cut the organs with sharp tools
    As a result, a royal decree was issued forcing all Muslims who were forced to adopt Christianity to stay in Spain as Christians, and to Christianize all their children; if they renounced Christianity their properties were to be confiscated and they were sentenced to death. The decree also ordered the authorities to transform all the remaining mosques into churches immediately.
    The destiny of these Muslims was to live in horrible days with the inquisitions' terror; lists of prohibition came successively containing strange things such as: prohibiting circumcision, prohibiting standing facing the kiblah, banning taking a bath, and forbidding wearing Arab clothes.
    One of the torturing tools was combing the body with iron combs.
    When Granada inquisition found some violations of these lists, it materialized its threat indeed and burned two dissenters in (Shawal 936 A.H/ May 1529 A.D) in a religious ceremony.
    The decrees of this emperor were the worst on Muslims, and it didn't take long until revolution broke out in most of the areas inhabited by them in Saragossa, Valencia, and other areas. Muslims were determined to die for the sake of religion and freedom, but the Spanish possessed weapons and ammunition so they were able to suppress these local revolutions except for Valencia that contained great numbers of Muslims, about 27 thousand families; they could not subside them because their city was on the sea and connected with Muslims in Morocco.
    Muslims in Valencia showed fierce resistance to Christianizing decrees; huge numbers of them took shelter in (Bni Wazer) suburb which made the government send a big force with cannons against them and made the Muslims finally surrender and submit; the emperor sent them safety declaration provided that they convert to Christianity, and the penalty of slavery was modified to the fine; Andalusians kept their right to wear their traditional clothes by paying the emperor a huge sum of money.
    The appeasement policy of Charles V was an attempt to calm things down in southern Andalusia so that he can turn to the disturbance in Germany and Holland after Martin Luther and his religious treatise to reform the church and the spread of Protestantism appeared. He needed to focus all his attention and the inquisitions' attention to the "heretics" in north Europe. Besides, for the inquisitions to do their job, this means that all andalusians should be burnt because the church knew that their conversion to Christianity was worthless. In addition, most of the andalusian farmers were working for the nobles or the church and their interest was in keeping those farmers and not killing them.
    Emperor Charles V, when issuing his decree of Christianizing Muslims, promised to make them equal with Christians in rights and duties, but this equality was never realized. Those who turned into Christianity felt that they were still under suspicion and oppression; lots of taxes, that Christians didn’t pay, were imposed on them, and life became harder and harder for them until they became like slaves. When authorities felt that the Moors intended to immigrate, a decree was issued in the year (948 A.H, 1514 A.D) preventing them from changing their houses or going to Valencia which was their favorite destination. Then another decree came preventing them from emigrating from these coastal cities except with a royal authorization in exchange for heavy fees. Inquisition watched over the emigration activity and suppressed it fiercely.
    This severity didn’t prevent the emperor from showing moderation from time to time; in (950 A.H, 1543 A.D) he issued an amnesty for some Christianized Muslims fulfilling the wish of Toledo archbishop, and allowed them to marry their sons and daughters to pure Christians and that the dowries they paid for the treasury won't be confiscated because of the sins they committed.
    Thus, the Spanish policy -during the reign of emperor Charles V (922 A.H, 1516 A.D until 963 A.H, 1555 A.D)- varied towards the Moors from severity to some aspects of leniency; but these Muslims were exhausted, chased and killed, the church inquisitions found them a favorite field for their intolerance and terrorism.
    Alkhamiado
    Andalusia's nation was, during this sad martyrdom that was forced on it, trying everything to keep its religion and tradition; the Moors, even though they entered Christianity, were secretly attached to Islam, and lots of them were practicing the Islamic rites secretly and kept their Arabic language. But the Spanish policy realized the importance of the language in supporting the national spirit, that's why Emperor Charles V issued in (932 A.H, 1526 A.D) the first law prohibiting Moors from speaking Arabic. This law was not strictly applied because Moors paid him (100) thousand Ducat to allow them to speak Arabic. Then Emperor Philip II issued in (964 A.H, 1566 A.D) a new law prohibiting speaking Arabic and was strictly carried out; Guarani was enforced as a language for speaking and dealings. Moors found in Guarani an outlet for their reflections and literature; they wrote this language secretly in the Arabic letters which led through time to the invention of a new language "Alkhamiado" which is Spanish alteration of the word "A'ajami (foreign)". This language remained a buried secret for two centuries and they were able to keep their Islamic faith; some scholars wrote in this language books explaining what a Muslim should do and belief to keep his Islam; they also explained the Koran in it and the autobiography of the prophet peace be upon him. One of the most famous writers in this language was a scholar called "Aberalo boy"; he wrote books interpreting the Holy Koran and summarizing the Sunna; of the most famous poets was Muhammad Rabdan who composed lots of poems and religious songs. This is how the Moors protected themselves by the "caution" principle and resisted the Christianizing attempts and their missionary, education, and terrorism ways did not succeed in the full Christianizing of these Moors , so the decision of expel came after all these failures.
    The Moors attempts to have external effective support from the Ottoman State or the Mamluk State in Egypt failed despite the raiding and piracy attacks done by ottomans, Algerians, and Andalusians on the Spanish shores and ships, and despite supporting the Moors rebels.
    Inquisitions continued fighting these Muslims all during the sixteenth century which indicated that the deep-rooted influence of Islam in the hearts remained despite the horrible ordeals and the passage of time. It might be useful to mention that a Spanish man called "Bidia" headed to Makka to do hajj in (1222 A.H, 1807 A.D) i.e. after 329 years of starting the inquisitions.
    One of the torture ways used by inquisitions' monks was to burn their victims alive and roast them like cattle
    One of the torture ways used by inquisitions' monks was to burn their victims alive and roast them like cattle. Four centuries After the fall of Andalusia, Napoleon sent his military expedition to Spain and issued a decree in 1808 A.D canceling the inquisitions in the Spanish kingdom.
    Let's hear this story told by one of the French army officers who entered Spain after the French revolution. Colonel Limutski- one of the French military expedition officers in Spain- wrote: "in 1809, I was military attaché in the French army fighting is Spain; my squad was among the squads that occupied (Madrid). Napoleon had issued a decree in 1808 canceling inquisitions in the Spanish kingdom, but it wasn’t carried out because of the current state and the political mess.
    A certain class of monks leaders of the canceled inquisition insisted on torturing each French they caught in revenge for the decree and to cast terror in the French hearts so that they leave the country to the monks.
    While I was walking at night down one of Madrid's streets that wasn't so crowded, two gunmen attacked me and wanted to kill me, so I defended my self fiercely. The thing that saved me from getting killed was the coming of one of our army brigade whose task was to roam the city. They were a group of cavalrymen carrying lamps and spending the night keeping order, the two murderers ran away as soon as they saw the group. It was clear from their clothes that they were of the inquisitions soldiers, so I hastened to (Marshal Slut) Madrid's martial governor and told him the story. He said that those evils are definitely responsible for the killings of our soldiers every night; they must be punished and the Emperor's decree of canceling their inquisitions must be carried out. He ordered me to take one thousand soldiers and four cannons to attack the inquisitions monastery to catch those devils monks.
    Jesuits fired at us and we entered by force; he continues saying: "I ordered my soldiers to capture all the priests and their soldier guards in order to bring them before a court-martial. We then started looking around the halls, rocking chairs, Persian carpets, pictures, and large offices. The floors of these rooms were made of polished waxed wood, a nice fragrance filled the rooms and made the whole court similar to the one in the majestic palaces inhabited be kings who spent their lives in luxury and entertainment. We later knew that these fragrances came from candles put in front of the monks' pictures. Those candles apparently were mixed with rose water"
    Prophet Mohummed said " Among those who were before you a (believer) used to be seized and, a pit used to be dug for him and then he used to be placed in it. Then a saw used to be brought and put on his head which would be split into two halves"
    "Our efforts were almost in vain trying to find the torturing rooms; we checked the monastery and all its corridors and cellars yet found nothing referring to the inquisitions. So we decided to leave the monastery while feeling desperate. The monks were- during the inspection- swearing and assuring the falsehood of all what was said about their monastery ; their leader started to confirm his innocence and the innocence of his followers with a low voice lowering his head and almost in tears. I ordered the soldiers to get ready to leave the monastery, but lieutenant "De Lul" asked me to wait saying: may the colonel allow me to tell him that our mission is not done yet?!! I said: we've searched the whole monastery and didn't discover any thing suspicious, so what do you want lieutenant?!... He said: I want to inspect the floor of these rooms; my heart is misgiving something ; there must be some secret beneath it. "
    Here, the monks looked at us anxiously, so I allowed the officer to inspect and he ordered the soldiers to lift the fine carpets off the floors then ordered them to abundantly pour water on the floor of each room separately. We were watching the water, and in one of the rooms, the water disappeared into the floor. Officer "De Lul" clapped his hands with joy and said here is the door, look! We looked and the door was uncovered , it was part of the room's floor opened in a cunning way with a small ring put near the leg of the monastery's head desk.
    The soldiers started to break the door with the stocks of their rifles; the monks faces turned yellow.
    The door opened and we saw a stair leading down, so I quickly took a big candle that's about a meter long and was lighting the picture of one of the inquisitions former heads. When I started to descend, a Jesuit monk put his hand on my shoulder intrusively and said: son, don't hold this candle with your hand that is stained with fighting blood, it is a holy candle.
    I told him: your candle stained with innocents' blood is not worthy to be touched by my hand; we will see who is the filthy and the bloodthirsty murderer, you or I.
    I descended the stairs followed by all the officers and soldiers with their swords unsheathed. When we reached the end of the stairs, we arrived to a big scary hall which was the courtroom and in the middle there was a pillar made of marble with a huge iron ring and chains attached to it to shackle the indicted.
    In front of this pillar, there was a terrace where the head of the inquisition and the judges would sit on to judge innocents. Then we went to the rooms of torture and the rooms of shredding the human bodies, these rooms extended over a big space under the floor.
    I saw in these rooms things that irritated me and made me feel disgusted and tremblly for the rest of my life.On of the torturing means that were used by inquisitions was to cut the organs with sharp tools.We saw small rooms in the size of the human body, some were vertical and some horizontal; the prisoner in the vertical room would remain standing on his feet during his imprisonment until he dies, and the prisoner in the horizontal room would lie in it until he dies. The corpses would stay in these tight prisons until they decay and the flesh falls of the bone and get eaten by worms. To discharge the stinky odors emitted from the corpses, they opened a small window to the open space.
    On of the torturing means that were used by inquisitions was to cut the organs with sharp tools
    We found in these rooms skeletons which were still in chains. Prisoners were men and women whose ages ranging from 14 to 70; we were able to save some of them alive; we broke their shackles while they were at the point of death. Some of them went crazy because of the heavy torture; all the prisoners were naked, our soldiers had to take off their clothes in order to cover some of the prisoners.
    We took the prisoners out into light gradually so that they don't lose their sight; they were crying out of joy kissing the soldiers' hands and feet for saving them from the horrible torture and bringing them back to life; it was a heartbreaking scene.
    We moved then to other rooms and saw bloodcurdling things; we found horrific tools used in torture, some were for breaking the bones and crushing the human body, they started with crushing the bones of the legs then the chest, head, and hands gradually until the whole body is smashed; from the other side of the machine, the smashed bones would come out, and blood mixed with minced meat, that’s what they did to the poor innocent prisoners. Then we found a box in the size of the human head, the head of the person whom they want to torture would be put in this box after shackling his hands and legs so that he can't move; on the top of the box, there is a hole dripping drops of cold water on the head of the poor prisoner regularly, a drop each minute; many prisoners went crazy because of this kind of torture, and the tortured stays on this condition until he dies.
    Another torturing tool is a casket with sharp knives fastened to it.
    The beautiful lady casket, young men are thrown into it then it closes on them
    They would threw the tortured young man in this casket then close its door with its knives and daggers, when it closes, it tears the body of the tortured to pieces.
    We also found tools looking like hooks; these hooks would be thrust into the tongue of the tortured then pulled out with the tongue so that it gets cut piece after piece; there were also hooks that would be thrust into the breasts of women and pulled out violently until the breasts are cut off or severed by knives.
    A brief description of Christian terrorism:
    Have you ever heard about the disappearance of the Red People?
    They are the indigenous people of the continent of America. Genocide was nearly 112 million people in 150 years, until their number dropped to a quarter of a million in 1900. Who carried out this crime are Muslims ?!
    It is an American civilization built on the bodies of an entire people.
    World War I killed 9 million ...
    Who raised World War I Are they Muslims? !!!
    Britain, France, Russia, Germany, Austria, Hungary and tried to incite Muslims in this brutal war of injustice and defamation.
    What religion these countries will find is the Christian religion.
    World War II The victims of this war were 50-85 million people.
    Who provoked this war are Muslims? !!!
    Those who caused these wars are the countries that raise the cross as their official religion and Christianity.
    Crusades :
    This was a war of extermination against the Muslims and the cross was raised as a slogan.
    The witness from her family ..
    In his book "Arab Civilization," quoting the accounts of the monks and historians who accompanied the crusade against Jerusalem, Gustave Le Bon mentioned what happened when the Crusaders entered the Holy City from bloody massacres that only showed the black hatred contained in the hearts and minds of the crusaders. Monk "Robert" One of the Crusaders - fanatics, witness to what happened in Jerusalem - describe the behavior of his people, p. 325: "Our people used to walk around the streets, squares and roofs of houses to please their hearts of murder, and hanged many people with one rope for speed, and our people will encounter everything they found in the dead belly, to bring out golden pieces!
    The priest Abus (Raymond Dagmil) Chambetta 326-327:
    (What happened was strange among the Arabs when our people took over the walls of Jerusalem and the graveyard, and cut off some of them, and this was the least that could hit them, and the stomach of some of them; they were forced to throw themselves from the top of the walls, some in the fire; long, Of the Arab heads, hands and feet, only one passing dead bodies, but all this was just some of what they received)
    Where did this terrorism come from?
    These texts in the Bible are not just a charge without evidence as you accuse Islam but that is the reality:
    "I do not think I have come to establish peace on the ground: I have not reached peace, but a sword." 35 So I came to make a man at odds with his father, her daughter with her mother, and a room with her mother in law. )
    Exodus 32:27
    And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel: Put each one his sword upon his thigh, and go and return from the door to the gate in the camp. And each one killed his brother, and each one his neighbor, and each one his neighbor.
    Travel Number 31:17
    Now kill every male child. Every woman knew a man with a male prostitute killed her.
    The Book of Ezekiel 9: 6
    The sheikh, the young man, the virgin, the child, and the women, were killed to death.
    Where is love in God inspired this speech and ordered it ?!
    What is easier to speak and give slogans ...
    While you do not find in the Koran one text speaks of fighting enemies and says killing as the Bible says, but the killer says there is a big difference between the words:
    So fighting:
    When two opposing parties mean an army against an army (a war between two armies)
    killing:
    Is to be killed on the whole, whether for civilians, children or women as it is in the Bible.
    Were not these texts of the Bible that incited the Crusades and the world wars, and many prophecies that occurred from the Christians over time?
    Then accuses Islam terrorism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we count the number of those who died in all wars of the Prophet - whether from the martyrs of the Muslims, or from the enemies who died - and then we analyzed these figures, and linked us to what is happening in our modern world, to find a miracle !!!
    The number of Muslim martyrs in all their battles during the days of the Messenger of Allah - and over ten years full - about 262 martyrs, the number of enemy dead about 1022 dead, bringing the total number of dead two teams only 1284 dead!
    So that no one knows that the number of armies at that time was a little; and therefore the number of deaths in this way, the number of soldiers involved in the battles, and then calculated the number of dead fighters, and found what surprised me!
    That the proportion of martyrs from Muslims to the Islamic armies is only 1%, while the proportion of Muslim dead enemies to the numbers of their armies 2%!
    Thus, the average death rate between the two teams is 1.5%.

تعليق

رد: كتابى الجديد فى حقيقة اسرار الكتاب المقدسSecrets of BIBLE

Chapter5:The sex in the bible Sacred Sex Movies:
      1-[7] Song of Solomon:
      1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
      2- [16] Ezekiel:
      6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the LORD GOD24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied therewith.30 How weak is thine heart, saith the LORD GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman;31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;32 But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!33 They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.34 And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.35 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:36 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.38 And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
      3-[23] Isaiah:
      15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.
      4- A posterior butt people in the Bible:
      [10] 2Samuel:
      4 Wherefore Hanun took David's servants, and shaved off the one half of their beards, and cut off their garments in the middle, even to their buttocks, and sent them away.
      [20] Isaiah:4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
      5-[23] Ezekiel:
      The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. 3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. 4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.
      5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians—warriors 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after. 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.
      9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, the Assyrians, for whom she lusted. 10 They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.
      11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, yet in her lust and prostitution she was more depraved than her sister. 12 She too lusted after the Assyrians—governors and commanders, warriors in full dress, mounted horsemen, all handsome young men. 13 I saw that she too defiled herself; both of them went the same way.
      14 “But she carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeans[a] portrayed in red, 15 with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads; all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea.[b] 16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.[c]
      22 “Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will stir up your lovers against you, those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side— 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, the men of Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, handsome young men, all of them governors and commanders, chariot officers and men of high rank, all mounted on horses. 24 They will come against you with weapons,[d] chariots and wagons and with a throng of people; they will take up positions against you on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I will turn you over to them for punishment, and they will punish you according to their standards. 25 I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire. 26 They will also strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry. 27 So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.
      28 “For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to deliver you into the hands of those you hate, to those you turned away from in disgust. 29 They will deal with you in hatred and take away everything you have worked for. They will leave you stark naked, and the shame of your prostitution will be exposed. Your lewdness and promiscuity 30 have brought this on you, because you lusted after the nations and defiled yourself with their idols. 31 You have gone the way of your sister; so I will put her cup into your hand.
      32 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
      “You will drink your sister’s cup,
      a cup large and deep;
      it will bring scorn and derision,
      for it holds so much.
      33 You will be filled with drunkenness and sorrow,
      the cup of ruin and desolation,
      the cup of your sister Samaria.
      34 You will drink it and drain it dry
      and chew on its pieces—
      and you will tear your breasts.
      I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord.
      35 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Since you have forgotten me and turned your back on me, you must bear the consequences of your lewdness and prostitution.”
      36 The Lord said to me: “Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Then confront them with their detestable practices, 37 for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them. 38 They have also done this to me: At that same time they defiled my sanctuary and desecrated my Sabbaths. 39 On the very day they sacrificed their children to their idols, they entered my sanctuary and desecrated it. That is what they did in my house.
      40 “They even sent messengers for men who came from far away, and when they arrived you bathed yourself for them, applied eye makeup and put on your jewelry. 41 You sat on an elegant couch, with a table spread before it on which you had placed the incense and olive oil that belonged to me.
      42 “The noise of a carefree crowd was around her; drunkards were brought from the desert along with men from the rabble, and they put bracelets on the wrists of the woman and her sister and beautiful crowns on their heads. 43 Then I said about the one worn out by adultery, ‘Now let them use her as a prostitute, for that is all she is.’ 44 And they slept with her. As men sleep with a prostitute, so they slept with those lewd women, Oholah and Oholibah. 45 But righteous judges will sentence them to the punishment of women who commit adultery and shed blood, because they are adulterous and blood is on their hands.
      46 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Bring a mob against them and give them over to terror and plunder. 47 The mob will stone them and cut them down with their swords; they will kill their sons and daughters and burn down their houses.
      48 “So I will put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not imitate you. 49 You will suffer the penalty for your lewdness and bear the consequences of your sins of idolatry. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.

- - - تم تعديله - - -

انتهى كتابى وشكرا

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
      ابتدأ بواسطة وداد رجائي, 1 ديس, 2020, 09:07 م
      ردود 0
      153 مشاهدات
      0 معجبون
      آخر مشاركة وداد رجائي
      بواسطة وداد رجائي