X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

رد: غار حراء فى سفر إشعياء وعبث المترجمين لطمس الحق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة سيف الكلمة مشاهدة المشاركة
    12. أَوْ يُدْفَعُ الْكِتَابُ لِمَنْ لاَ يَعْرِفُ الْكِتَابَةَ وَيُقَالُ لَهُ: «اقْرَأْ هَذَا» فَيَقُولُ: « لاَ أَعْرِفُ الْكِتَابَةَ».
    http://www.**********.com/ArabicBible/Isaiah/29
    يقال له اقرأ فيقول لا اعرف الكتابة !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    اقول له تأكل يقول لا أستطيع أن اشرب
    هل هذه ترجمة طبعا لا
    المترجم هنا خايف من شىء معين !!!!!!!!!
    فهو يحرف الترجمة كما سنرى بالدليل

طيب نتقدم بخالص عزائنا لكل من يتبعون هذه الترجمة ومتشكرين على التحريف .............!!!!!!!!!!!
    الترجمة هذه معتمدة عند البروتستانت والأرثوذوكس العرب !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــ

بينما العديد من التراجم العربية ترجمته جزئيا صح لاحظوا
    إشعياء 29 نص 12 ترجمة يسوعية
    12.ثم يناول الكتاب لمن لا يعرف القراءة، ويقال له: (( إقرأ هذا ))، فيقول: (( لا أعرف القراءة )).

http://www.**********.com/ArabicBible/jab/Isaiah/29

ترجمة المشتركة ترجمة اتفقت عليها كل الكنائس العربية
    · ثم تناولونه لمن لا يعرف القراءة وتقولون له: ((إقرأ هذا)). فيجيب: ((لا أعرف القراءة))
    أخذنا بعض ترجمات لنبين اولا
    التلاعب في التحريف في الكلمة الاخيرة كتابة ام قراءه

أليست الكلمة الأخيرة هنا ترجمتها صحيحة جزئيا
    ويقال له: (( إقرأ هذا ))، فيقول: (( لا أعرف القراءة )).
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ندخل على التراجم الأجنبية

هذه تراجم للنص إلى الإنجليزية، وكلها تشير إلى طلب القراءة من الذي لا يعرف القراءة فيقول: لا أعرف القراءة، وليس فيها ما تحويه ترجمات نصارى العرب المزيّفة:

10) سفر إشعياء 29: 12
    أَوْ يُدْفَعُ الْكِتَابُ لِمَنْ لاَ يَعْرِفُ الْكِتَابَةَ وَيُقَالُ لَهُ: «اقْرَأْ هذَا». فَيَقُولُ: « لاَ أَعْرِفُ الْكِتَابَةَ».

فليس في التراجم:

"I don't know how to write" وإنما: "I don't know how to read" ، “I cannot read.” ... الخ

Isaiah 29:12

Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," they will answer, "I don't know how to read."

When you give it to those who cannot read, they will say, "We don't know how to read."

And when they give the book to one who cannot read, saying, “Read this,” he says, “I cannot read.”

Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, "Please read this." And he will say, "I cannot read."

أي: أمي illiterate

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

And if the document is given to one who cannot read and he is asked to read it, he will say, "I can't read."

Or when they give the book to someone who cannot read, and say, 'Read this, please,' he answers, 'I don't know how to read.'"

Or when they hand the scroll to one whocan't read and say, "Read this," he says, "I can't read."

and the book is delivered to one who is not educated, saying, "Read this, please;" and he says, "I can't read."

Then you give the book to someone who can't read, saying, "Please read this." He answers, "I can't read."

and the writing is delivered to him that is not learned, saying: 'Read this, I pray thee'; and he saith: 'I am not learned.'

Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, “Please read this.” And he will say, “I cannot read.”

أي: أمي illiterate

And if the book were delivered to him that does not know how to read, saying, Read this, I pray thee: he shall say, I do not know how to read.

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he says, I am not learned.

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he said, I am not learned.

and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I am not learned.

And the book shall be given to one that knoweth no letters, and it shall be said to him: Read: and he shall answer: I know no letters.

And they give the book to him that cannot read, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I cannot read.

and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

and the book is delivered to one who is not educated, saying, "Read this, please;" and he says, "I can't read."

And the book is given to him who hath not known books, Saying, 'Read this, we pray thee,' And he hath said, 'I have not known books.'

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/29-12.htm
    النصرانية المحرفة لها مصدر، ومصدرها يجهله الكثير، ولو عرف المسيحيون مصدر التحريف لدينهم لتركوه حالا.
    مايقوله النصارى عن المسيح قال به الهنود (البرهمية) عن إلههم كرشنة، وكذلك قال به البوذيون عن بوذا.

يقول الإمام محمد أبو زهرة:
    "....والقول الجملي أن الهنود يعتقدون في كرشنة ما يعتقده المسيحيون في المسيح،... فتقارَب الإعتقادان حتى أوشكا أن يتطابقا، وإذا كانت البرهمية أسبق من النصرانية المحرفة، فقد عُـلم إذن المشتق والمشتق منه، والأصل وما تفرع عنه، وعلى المسيحيين أن يبحثوا عن أصل دينهم".

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
    ابتدأ بواسطة mohamed faid, 23 ماي, 2023, 12:47 م
    ردود 0
    115 مشاهدات
    0 معجبون
    آخر مشاركة mohamed faid
    بواسطة mohamed faid

ابتدأ بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*, 29 نوف, 2022, 01:47 ص
    ردود 2