X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• احتاج رد لهذه الرسائل لو سمحتم

الرسالة الأولى من ملحد:
    if allah created us to worship only him, why would he create the jinn? allah is the creator of everything which means HE created the good AND the bad. why did he create the bad to begin with? if allah created us, then we are not free - we were designed and created for a purpose. Allah could have designed us as perfectly good people, but he purposely created a bad part in us. Why? Is it a test? And if it's a test, doesn't he already know the answer before we are born?
    الرسالة الثانية من نصراني:

How can you defend this? A woman is gang raped, and she's going to whipped 100 times as a "punishment"? This is the image of Saudi Arabia in the West, and it makes your religion look really, really bad. Why would I want to worship a God that creates a law that commits such barbarity against a victim of a horrible crime?

لست متأكد من صحة الخبر لكن مصدر الخبر من هنا

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...od=home.regcon

هذه رسالة من نصراني اخر
    It wouldn't be ridiculous if it were true. This is an Islam site trying to rationalize the embarrassment they might feel over Muhammad and Aisha. There is no proof of such allegations about Joseph being 90 and Mary getting pregnant at twelve having a child a 13, but there is for Muhammad having sexual fondling with a 6 year old and intercourse at 9. I could be more graphic, but out of respect for you I won't. Most women at 11-12 years of age don't reach puberty so it is not likely true about Joseph & Mary. Even in it were true, having sex with a young girl who has reach puberty and could have a child is still a far cry from having sex with a child that can't get pregnant while she still has her play dolls, because she is a very young child who hasn't menstruated yet.
    Look as I mentioned, I am not accusing Muhammad of pedophilia. I am just saying the world frowns on having sex with children regardless of their age or regardless of the reason. In light of this, Muhammad doesn't fit the profile for the world's universal prophet. He is not a good moral role model for society today and many Muslims follow his example that is resulting in massive cases of pedophilia and child abuse. Just this alone proves he is not a prophet, but there are spiritual evidences as well starting with the Bible where God promises that although Ishmael is Abraham's son, his prophet bloodline would only run through Isaac & Jacob Gen 17: 21 &21: 12. Moreover the Quran does not mention Ishmael only Isaac & Jacob Quran 29:27. Jesus fits the role of the World's greatest prophet who admits that he is the only way to God. He said "I am the Way..." He didn't say I show the way like all the other prophets before or after Him. Now that you know the truth the choice is yours!

The Quran speaks of people like me:

Qur'an 5:48 "To you [Christians] We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah has revealed."
    "To you [Christians] We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah has revealed."
    Qur'an 5:47 "Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. If any fail to judge by what Allah has revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel."
    Qur'an 5:68 "Say: 'People of the Scripture Book! You have no ground to stand upon unless you observe the Taurat [Torah], the Injeel [Gospel], and all the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord.' It is certain to increase their rebellion and blasphemy. But grieve you not over unbelieving people."

As you can see, the Quran or Muhammad never say the Bible is corrupted. He says you should heed the Torah and the Injil which are still in tact today and do not confirm Him a prophet.
    The Quran has been changed and most of the originals were burnt if not all, by Uthman. He told the Muslims to turn in all their Qurans for burning or that Muslim would die. Verses in it were change and taken out and there was no mandate that the Quran was suppose to be written. Muhammad was just suppose to confirm the Bible with the Quran not usurp it. He spoke satanic verses and admits it. He shock Muslim, because he brought up that Allah had three goddess daughters (the flying cranes) and other weird stuff. And Muslims accuse us of ascribing partners unto the one and only true God and Bible corruption. How is that for hypocritical behavior?
    Plz don't take it personally against you ad I don't if you attack my faith. I am just trying to be as objective and truthful as I know sincerely
    TC

if allah created us to worship only him, why would he create the jinn? allah is the creator of everything which means HE created the good AND the bad. why did he create the bad to begin with? if allah created us, then we are not free - we were designed and created for a purpose. Allah could have designed us as perfectly good people, but he purposely created a bad part in us. Why? Is it a test? And if it's a test, doesn't he already know the answer before we are born
    - لقد خلق الثقلين (اى الجن والانس) لعبادته فكلاهما لهما نفس الهدف وهو عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ..
    - لقد خلق الله الكثير من الأشياء قد يصنفها الناس على انها اشياء او امور سيئة وامور جيدة ولكن في واقع كلها بالنهاية امور جيدة لأنها تصب في صالح المرء ، كيف ؟؟
    لأن الانسان مثلا لا يعرف قيمة النعمة التى بين يديه حتى يفقدها ، وكذلك لن يعرف قيمة الشيء الجيد بحق الا ان عرف الشيء السيء المضاد له وهكذا
    ولو خلق الانسان على كل شيء جيد من البداية لكان مثل سيدنا آدم اول ما خلق في الجنة فهو لم يعرف حقا قيمة الجنة وما فيها من نعيم حتى عصى الله عز وجل وتلمس حجم الظلم الذي ظلم به نفسه بمعصيته لله بما اظهرته له هذه المعصية من امور سيئة حدثت له

ولهذا قرر الله سبحان وتعالى ان يعرف الانسان قيمة ما لديه من نعم في الدنيا باظهارها بجوار ما في الدنيا من امور سيئة ، فبالضد تتباين الأشياء ..
    فنعم هذا اختبار وابتلاء ونعم الله يعلم النتيجة ولكنه يريدك انت ان تعلم ان اختياراتك هي التى تحدد لك النتيجة في النهاية اولا وأخيرا ..

- اما من حيث لماذا خلق الله الجن ، فالله لا يسأل عما يفعل ولكننا نسأل ، فالله سبحانه وتعالى يخلق الخلق ويدبر الامور بحكم قد لا يعلمها الا هو سبحانه وتعالى ، ولكن هذا لا يمنع ان نستخلس من التاريخ مثلا او ما لدينا من علوم بعضا من هذه الحكم
    فنقول والله أعلم بحكمته اولا و أخيرا :
    1- ان الله يجوز انه قد خلق الجن بادء الامر لاستخلافهم في الأرض فلما عصوا الله استبدلهم بالانسان
    2- ان الله سبحانه وتعالى ابتلى الانسان بالجن والعكس بالعكس فنكون اعداء لبعضنا البعض الى ما شاء الله الا ما رحم ربي كمثل ابليس أوالشيطان عدوا للانسان ابد الدهر
    3- ليظل الخير والشر يتبادلون الاماكن سجالا في الدنيا على سبيل الابتلاء والاختبار للانس والجن معا ، حتى اذا اتى امر الله وقامت عليهم قيامتهم فلله الامر من قبل ومن بعد وللخير العلو والنصر والرفعه عند الله سبحانه وتعالى يوم القيامة مع تمام العدل بين المخلوقات

قد يكون هذا بعضا من كل ولكن الله هو الأعلم على اية حال اولا واخيرا ..
    How can you defend this? A woman is gang raped, and she's going to whipped 100 times as a "punishment"? This is the image of Saudi Arabia in the West, and it makes your religion look really, really bad. Why would I want to worship a God that creates a law that commits such barbarity against a victim of a horrible crime
    بادئ ذي بدء يجب ان نفرق بين افعال العباد وقوانين وتشريعات رب العباد سبحانه وتعالى ، وانا حقيقة لا اعلم حقيقة مثل هذا الادعاء بل واشك في صحته في المملكة العربية السعودية ولعل المسؤول اعلم مني بذلك ولكن :

ففي بلادنا بلاد الاسلام نحن نتمنى من كل قلوبنا ان نكون فعلا خير مثال على تطبيق شرع الله ، ولكن لأن كل ابن آدم خطاء فهذا يقتضى ان تتواجد بعض الاخطاء والانتهاكات لشرع الله هنا او هناك ولهذا يجب علينا تبيان ذلك ابتداء لننتقل للنقطة التالية من السؤال :

وهي انه في شرع الله سبحانه وتعالى لا تعتبر المغتصبة أيا من :
    لا زانية فتجلد كما ادعى المدعي النصراني اذ للزنى شروط من بينها :
    - وجود الشهود الأربع على عملية الزنى ، (والا سيجلدون هم وتعتبر على سبيل القذف للمحصن او غير المحصن)
    - وان تكون العملية بكيفية محددة ، (والا فتعتبر شبهة زنا وليس زنا)
    - وان تكون برضى الطرفين لتعتبر زنى (والا فتعتبر شبهة او اشتباه زنا وليس زنا)
    وكل هذا او أيا منه غير متحقق في مثل هذه الواقعة وبالتالي تدرأ الحدود بالشبهات

فهي لا تعاقب اصلا ما دامت هناك قدرة علمية وعملية على الوصول للمغتصب (او المغتصبين) واثبات التهمة عليه (او عليهم) وبالتالي التعامل معه (معهم) قانونا بشكل شرعي او مشروع
    وحتى ان لم تستطع (السلطات) الوصول لهذا الاثبات ، فعلى الأقل يجب على هذه السلطات التعامل مع هذه المرأة بالرفق وبالعلاج المناسب النفسي والبدني حتى تخرج من محنتها هذه التى ابتليت بها

وكل هذا من الاسلام سواء طبق او لم يطبق في اى بلد اصلا وليس فقط بلاد الاسلام ..

كما لا ننسى ان نقول للسائل ان الله سبحانه وتعالى لن يحاسبك على تصرفات البلاد وقوانينها بل سيحاسبك وحدك على افعالك انت واعتقاداتك بالخير والشر ومدى اتباعك له متى ما عرفته
    وعليه فكون احد البلاد انحرفت عن شرع الله مهما كانت اهميتها في نفوس ابنائها او نسبتها لله وللمسلمين فهذا لا يبرر لك الابتعاد عن الحق وعن شرع الله سبحانه وتعالى طالما ايقنت انه الحق والعدل والمنهج القويم .

وبالتالي ايضا فلا سبيل لمنصف ان يلوم دينا بأكمله من خلال تصرفات بعض ابناءه او المنتسبين له ، وبالتالي فان كان ما يقوله صحيح فالذي يكون مظهره سيء هنا هو
    هذا الشخص الغير منصف اصلا ابتداء وكذلك هؤلاء المنتسبين للاسلام الذي يخطؤون في اتباعه رغم معرفتهم بذلك ولكن ليس الدين نفسه لأنه بريء من كل ذلك بداهة
    شموس في العالم تتجلى = وأنهار التأمور تتمارى , فقلوب أصلد من حجر = وأنفاس تخنق بالمجرى , مجرى زمان يقبر في مهل = أرواح وحناجر ظمئى , وأفئدة تسامت فتجلت = كشموس تفانت وجلى

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك نشهد أن لا اله الا انت نستغفرك ونتوب اليك ،،، ولا اله الا انت سبحانك إنا جميعا كنا من الظالمين نستغفرك ونتوب إليك
    حَسْبُنا اللهُ وَنِعْمَ الوَكيلُ
    ،،،
    يكشف عنا الكروب ،، يزيل عنا الخطوب ،، يغفر لنا الذنوب ،، يصلح لنا القلوب ،، يذهب عنا العيوب
    وصل اللهم على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على ابراهيم وعلى آل ابراهيم انك حميد مجيد
    وبارك اللهم على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على ابراهيم وعلى آل ابراهيم إنك حميد مجيد
    عدد ما خلق الله - وملئ ما خلق - وعدد ما في السماوات وما في الأرض وعدد ما احصى كتابه وملئ ما احصى كتابه - وعدد كل شيء وملئ كل شيء
    وعدد ما كان وعدد ما يكون - وعدد الحركات و السكون - وعدد خلقه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته

أحمد .. مسلم

تعليق

سن السيدة عائشة عند زواجها برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم تجدها من خلال المواضيع في المنتدى من هنا :
      http://www.google.com.eg/#hl=ar&q=si...w=1366&bih=513

لأنه تم الحديث عنها باستفاضة تامة مكررة لعدة مرات من العديد من الجوانب

فقط اقرأ بتأني ويسعدنا بالتأكيد اجابتك على اى استفسار بهذا الشأن مستقبلا بإذن الله ..
      شموس في العالم تتجلى = وأنهار التأمور تتمارى , فقلوب أصلد من حجر = وأنفاس تخنق بالمجرى , مجرى زمان يقبر في مهل = أرواح وحناجر ظمئى , وأفئدة تسامت فتجلت = كشموس تفانت وجلى

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك نشهد أن لا اله الا انت نستغفرك ونتوب اليك ،،، ولا اله الا انت سبحانك إنا جميعا كنا من الظالمين نستغفرك ونتوب إليك
      ،،،
      يكشف عنا الكروب ،، يزيل عنا الخطوب ،، يغفر لنا الذنوب ،، يصلح لنا القلوب ،، يذهب عنا العيوب
      وصل اللهم على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على ابراهيم وعلى آل ابراهيم انك حميد مجيد
      وبارك اللهم على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على ابراهيم وعلى آل ابراهيم إنك حميد مجيد
      عدد ما خلق الله - وملئ ما خلق - وعدد ما في السماوات وما في الأرض وعدد ما احصى كتابه وملئ ما احصى كتابه - وعدد كل شيء وملئ كل شيء
      وعدد ما كان وعدد ما يكون - وعدد الحركات و السكون - وعدد خلقه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته

أحمد .. مسلم

تعليق

?thanks brother . Can someone please translate this into english

تعليق

I think it would be very useful to the person "questioner" of the the other party if you do this translation with your own words using the Google translator

http://translate.google.com.eg/?hl=ar&tab=TT

،،،

أحمد .. مسلم

تعليق

It wouldn't be ridiculous if it were true. This is an Islam site trying to rationalize the embarrassment they might feel over Muhammad and Aisha. There is no proof of such allegations about Joseph being 90 and Mary getting pregnant at twelve having a child a 13, but there is for Muhammad having sexual fondling with a 6 year old and intercourse at 9. I could be more graphic, but out of respect for you I won't. Most women at 11-12 years of age don't reach puberty so it is not likely true about Joseph & Mary. Even in it were true, having sex with a young girl who has reach puberty and could have a child is still a far cry from having sex with a child that can't get pregnant while she still has her play dolls, because she is a very young child who hasn't menstruated yet. [/COLOR]
            Look as I mentioned, I am not accusing Muhammad of pedophilia. I am just saying the world frowns on having sex with children regardless of their age or regardless of the reason. In light of this, Muhammad doesn't fit the profile for the world's universal prophet. He is not a good moral role model for society today and many Muslims follow his example that is resulting in massive cases of pedophilia and child abuse. Just this alone proves he is not a prophet, but there are spiritual evidences as well starting with the Bible where God promises that although Ishmael is Abraham's son, his prophet bloodline would only run through Isaac & Jacob Gen 17: 21 &21: 12. Moreover the Quran does not mention Ishmael only Isaac & Jacob Quran 29:27. Jesus fits the role of the World's greatest prophet who admits that he is the only way to God. He said "I am the Way..." He didn't say I show the way like all the other prophets before or after Him. Now that you know the truth the choice is yours!

السلام عليكم

Aysha's Age Refutation
            الرد على موضوع عمر عائشة رضى الله عنها

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t19070.html

تعليق

Allah created the human to worship also created jinn to worship because we and jinn are the only creatures who have mental abilities and minds.so we can think.Allah creat us and put in our hearts that he is the creator ;no one than him he creat us and give us the ability to fight all the evil things because in our nature we love the goog and hate the evil because allah creat us with the instinct of integrality.so we fight the evil not the good
              what is your opinion in this talking??????? .

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
              ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
              ردود 0
              18 مشاهدات
              0 معجبون
              آخر مشاركة عبدالمهيمن المصري  
              ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 28 أغس, 2020, 02:19 ص
              ردود 0
              99 مشاهدات