What does the Bible say about Palestine and the Palestinian people ?

تقليص

عن الكاتب

تقليص

Makaveli1992 Muslim اكتشف المزيد حول Makaveli1992
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What does the Bible say about Palestine and the Palestinian people ?

Equal to Israel;

"Do you Israelites think you are more important to me than the Ethiopians ?" asks the LORD. "I brought you out of Egypt, but have I not done as much for other nations, too? I brought the Philistines from Crete and led the Arameans out of Kir" Amos 9:7

Abraham stayed a long time there;

" And Abraham sojourned many days in the land of the Philistines." Ge 21:34

David got protection there;

"But David kept thinking to himself, "Someday Saul is going to get me. The best thing for me to do is escape to the Philistines. Then Saul will stop hunting for me, and I will finally be safe."" 1 Samuel 27:1

More righteous than Isaac;

"king of the Philistines looked out of a window and saw Isaac fondling Rebekah his wife. So Abim'elech called Isaac, and said, "Behold, she is your wife; how then could you say, 'She is my sister'?" Isaac said to him, "Because I thought, 'Lest I die because of her.'" Abim'elech said, "What is this you have done to us? One of the people might easily have lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt upon us." (Genesis 26:6-11)

Palestinians are the Judges of Israel;

"These were the nations: the Philistines (those living under the five Philistine rulers), all the Canaanites, the Sidonians, and the Hivites living in the hill country of Lebanon from Mount Baal-hermon to Lebo-hamath. These people were left to test the Israelites – to see whether they would obey the commands the LORD had given to their ancestors through Moses." Judges 3:3-4

"And he judged Israel in the days of the Philistines twenty years." Jud 15:20

Israel Given to the Palestinians;

"And Samuel said to him, "The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day, and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you." 1Samuel 15:28, and (jos 13:1)

Israel Sold To Palestinians;

"And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of the Philistines and into the hand of the Ammonites" Jos 10:7

In conclusion, God in the Bible favored Palestine more than Israel

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
ردود 0
18 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة عبدالمهيمن المصري  
ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 28 أغس, 2020, 02:19 ص
ردود 0
99 مشاهدات