عدة أسئله عن الإسلام طرحها لي مسيحي وينتظر الإجابه (أرجوا الدخول)

تقليص

عن الكاتب

تقليص

عمرو وليد مسلم اكتشف المزيد حول عمرو وليد
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• عدة أسئله عن الإسلام طرحها لي مسيحي وينتظر الإجابه (أرجوا الدخول)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أمل ان تكونوا بأتم الصحه والعافيه جميعا إخوتي في الله

أرسلت رساله على البريد الإلكتروني رساله شامله ومفصله عن دين الإسلام باللغة الإنجليزيه

لمن يريد الرساله الشامله فقم بالضغط على الرابط هنا

عنوان الموضوع :-

Do you want to get true happiness

https://www.hurras.org/vb/showthread.php?t=18698

و أستلمت رد اليوم

رساله من شخص ديانته مسيحيه

وسألني عدة أسئله عن الإسلام وينتظر إجابتها

هذه رسالته وصلتني اليوم

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Wow...

That's a long email! I won't lie, I didn't read most of it...I skimmed the titles to get a bit of a feel for what you were trying to say.

I must commend you for your work, and the effort you have put into this email. That was definately a long and thought out email. Just a little too long for me.

I have a few questions though. Why do Muslims believe the Bible is corrupt...yet then try to use the Bible to prove Muhammed was prophesied about?

Also...How can a Just, Holy, and Righteous judge forgive sin? Wouldn't forgiving sin mean he wasn't a Just Judge, nor Righteous?

Also...If Islam is the religion of peace...why is there no peace in the Middle East (where Islam Reigns supreme?) This isn't just from western media...I am a Christian, and I have brothers and sisters in Christ who live in Iran, Afganistan, and other "Muslim" countries who are being murdered simply because they are Christians. These are facts...if Islam was peaceful...and it was how to attain true happiness...wouldn't Muslim countries, be the happiest, most peaceful countries in the world?

Thank you again for contacting me,

May the Lord lead you to the truth.

I am praying for you

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

أنتظركم بفارغ الصبر والله يجزيكم الجنه

أخوكم في الله عمرو

حياكم الله اخي الكريم

[frame="2 98"]
    dear brother peace be upon you

I have a few questions though. Why do Muslims believe the Bible is corrupt...yet then try to use the Bible to prove Muhammed was prophesied about?
    We Muslims believe that the Bible is distorted because the Bible itself does not know who wrote and its many scientific and historical errors and the Bible itself says

[ King James Version ]-[ Ps:56:5 ]-[ Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. ]

The Bible itself acknowledges himself distortive

We believe in the Messenger of Allah, Mohammad is found in the Bible and present and is mentioned in it and there is no contradiction

Does not mean that they distorted the authors omitted any everything, but God save some prophecies about the Prophet Muhammad continues to exist and you can find some here

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/36/

Also...How can a Just, Holy, and Righteous judge forgive sin? Wouldn't forgiving sin mean he wasn't a Just Judge, nor Righteous
    plz see that

http://www.islamreligion.com/videos/2165/

http://www.islamawareness.net/Salvat...rgiveness.html

Also...If Islam is the religion of peace...why is there no peace in the Middle East (where Islam Reigns supreme?) This isn't just from western media...I am a Christian, and I have brothers and sisters in Christ who live in Iran, Afganistan, and other "Muslim" countries who are being murdered simply because they are Christians. These are facts...if Islam was peaceful...and it was how to attain true happiness...wouldn't Muslim countries, be the happiest, most peaceful countries in the world?
    It is not right to measure the belief that the conduct of individuals, it is not all apply only true religion Islam is a religion calling for peace and love each other

http://www.islamreligion.com/

We are human beings make mistakes, and share, but it's about what came in Islam, but Muslims everywhere are calling for coexistence and love

[ Al-Baqara:256 ]-[ There is no compulsion in religion . The right direction is henceforth distinct from error . And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm hand hold which will never break . Allah is Hearer , Knower . ]

Greetings to you and I wish you good and righteousness to the truth
    [/frame]

حياكم الله اخي الكريم

و نتمنى لك دوام التوفيق

تعليق

الله يجزيك الشهادتين ويجزيك الجنه
      وجزاك الله الف خير على مساعدتك

ودمت في حفظ الرحمن

تعليق

طبعاً هذا جهد المقل أخي عمرو، خاصة بعد الرد الرائع من أخي الحبيب the truth ،و معذرة على التأخر.

[align=left]Dear Brother.
        Thank you for your kind reply, It always gives me pleasure to have dialogues with friendly and nice people like you. I hope we can be friends, I think we'll be good friends.

In Islamic doctrine, we believe that God(Allah) has sent many messengers to guide mankind throughout the history, and we believe that Jesus Christ is one of them, so is Prophet Muhammad. And we also believe that Allah has revealed many books as the word of God with his messengers, so are both the new and old testaments and The Holy Quran.
        However, we have reasons to think that the bible is not preserved in the state it was first revealed. Notice that we're talking about two testaments with centuries between the write down of them.
        Check out these videos please :
        1)http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...5BD82BC398718D
        2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=976LYvXx6do

And about the sin, we don't see any contradiction between forgiveness and justice, that for example, if somebody has been faulty with you, you're highly encouraged to forgive him. And this is considered to be a good manner. You're not think of to be unjust, it's your right and you just decided to give it away and forgive him. And you really don't have to punish your son(if you have one) instead of punishing the real one who was faulty with you !
        Back to our case, Adam and Eve did wrong when they've eaten from the forbidden tree. Then they asked for forgiveness and they had it, but they had to complete their life on earth. It's just that simple. Forgiveness is not unjust.

Islam put a whole complete institution to organize the the whole life of a Muslim, and the order of the Muslim nation. The problem is not with Islam, the problem is with some Muslims who don't really stick to Islam guiding and Instructions. This is a real fact that there are people in every religion who don't follow the guiding and instructions of that religion. However, the Islamic world still have a lower rates of crimes and social corruptions than any other societies. The Middle East issue is a mixture of religion and politics problems. I think it's just enough to know that Jews have always lived among us for centuries before the state of Israel ever come to existence. The interaction of western and foreign countries and powers started all this series of violence and counter violence when they called for a country exclusively for jews on the musims and arabs land. The violence was the action and violence was the reaction.

I hope this answers you questions, Hope you all best.

[/CENTER]
        (قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِي مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ) الزمر46
        (اللهم رب جبرائيل ومكائيل وإسرافيل فاطر السموات والأرض عالم الغيب والشهادة أنت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون ، اهدني لما اختلف فيه من الحق بإذنك ، إنك تهدي من تشاء إلى صراط مستقيم) من حديث استفتاح النبي - صلى الله عليه و سلم - صلاته بالليل.
        الراوي: عائشة - المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 770 خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح

(وَكَفَى بِرَبِّكَ هَادِيًا وَنَصِيرًا) الفرقان 31
        (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ) آل عمران 8

تعليق

الله يجزيك الشهادتين أخي عبدالله

ويظلك تحت ظله يوم لا ظل إلا ظله

جزاك الله الف خير

تعليق

ممكن الترجمة للعربية اخي لاني لا افهم الانجليزي

تعليق

أمل أن تكونوا بأتم الصحه والعافيه إخوتي في الله

وصلني رد اليوم وهذا هو

Hello Sir. I will respond in red.

We Muslims believe that the Bible is distorted because the Bible itself does not know who wrote and its many scientific and historical errors.
              Please name one scientific error, and one historical error please. Only one at a time because I would like to answer each individually. Please do not give me a link to another website...I want YOUR findings.

[ King James Version ]-[ Ps:56:5 ]-[ Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. ]

The Bible itself acknowledges himself distortive

I am sure you are aware, what it means to take something out of context correct? That verse that you quoted has nothing whatsoever to do with the bible being distorted. If you are going to show me a contradiction please read the verse IN CONTEXT. I am sure it frustrates you to see people taking the verses in the Quran out of context as well.

But since you mentioned the Psalms, we could look at Psalm 119:89 "Forever, oh Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven" I don't know a whole lot about Islam, but in Christianity, God is all-powerful. It's not even logical to assume that an All-Knowing, All-Powerful God that spoke the world into existance, could not preserve his Holy Word. The Bible is today what it was 2000 years ago, and the Dead Sea Scrolls have attested to it's perservation.

تعليق

But since you mentioned the Psalms, we could look at Psalm 119:89 "Forever, oh Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven"

The word of God my brother called many things in the Bible and therefore can not be limited to the word of God as the Bible only

Noting that the New Testament itself was written only after the lifting of Christ seventy Snphit first wrote of the Gospels is the Gospel of Mark, written in 70 AD

And even Moses did not write the Torah as it says in the Bible

[ King James Version ]-[ Dt:34:5 ]-[ So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. ]

How can Moses is the author of the Torah and the Bible says in his death the same

And if he wrote this by another prophet who lived in the era of Moses

How did not mention where the location of his grave site of the tomb of Moses specifically to the uncertain now ?????

I don't know a whole lot about Islam, but in Christianity, God is all-powerful. It's not even logical to assume that an All-Knowing, All-Powerful God that spoke the world into existance, could not preserve his Holy Word

God in Islam, is pledged to keep the Holy Quran

And there is not one text in the Bible when God undertakes to save the book (the Bible) at all

On the contrary, there are many texts that prove book distortion

[ New King James ]-[ Ps:56:5 ]-[ Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. ]

[ New King James ]-[ Jer:23:36 ]-[ And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God. ]

[ New King James ]-[ Tm1:1:6 ]-[ From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; ]

The question now is how God allows twisting his book
                The first reason that the Bible only to particular people and not for the whole world,

[ New King James ]-[ Mt:15:24 ]-[ But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ]

is to pave the conclusion of the message message of the Holy Quran and the universal message of Islam and therefore only God Save the Koran because he is the worlds to the Day of Resurrection, he can not distort

Secondly, I give you an example

Why, God forbid, killing the prophets

[ New King James ]-[ Mt:23:37 ]-[ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! ]

Is not God is able to protect them from killing their enemies the unbelievers????

No,
                it was capable, but did not want to learn the great no-one knows but God is

And motivator of the Bible was God is able to protect it from corruption, but did not want to, not because his ability, but as I told you earlier because it was a message to specific people and for a specified time and were not of the Holy Qur'aan worlds to the worlds and every time and place

The Bible is today what it was 2000 years ago, and the Dead Sea Scrolls have attested to it's perservation

Please look at this issue and making sure to see the distortion of the Bible for yourself

http://www.islam4all.com/human_disto..._the_bible.htm

I ask God Almighty to guide us to the right and the way straight

And if you want to learn more about Islam so please do visit the Great this topic

http://www.islamreligion.com/

Peace be upon you

بارك الله فيك اخي الكريم و أسأل الله تعالى ان ينعم عليكم من فضله و يرزقنا و إياكم الإخلاص في القوزل و العمل .

اللهم آميــــــن

تعليق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم .. الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين اما بعد :

Hello

Please name one scientific error, and one historical error please. Only one at a time because I would like to answer each individually. Please do not give me a link to another website...I want YOUR findings.

Scientific error:

GEN-1-3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

GEN-1-4: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
                  GEN-1-5: And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. [ King James Version ]
                  How Was Night And Day Without The Sun?
                  Historical error:

EZE-30-10: Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon.

EZE-30-11: He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain.

EZE-30-12: And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I the LORD have spoken it.

Nebuchadrezzar did not destroy Egypt

Source: Reverand Peter Murphy

I am sure you are aware, what it means to take something out of context correct? That verse that you quoted has nothing whatsoever to do with the bible being distorted. If you are going to show me a contradiction please read the verse IN CONTEXT. I am sure it frustrates you to see people taking the verses in the Quran out of context as well.

But since you mentioned the Psalms, we could look at Psalm 119:89 "Forever, oh Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven" I don't know a whole lot about Islam, but in Christianity, God is all-powerful. It's not even logical to assume that an All-Knowing, All-Powerful God that spoke the world into existance, could not preserve his Holy Word. The Bible is today what it was 2000 years ago, and the Dead Sea Scrolls have attested to it's perservation.

But i
                  Put the verse in full and did not put a part of the verse .
                  Maybe you escape of the answer , But there are another text i want respond from you
                  JER-23-36: And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

You can read about Islam , and I advise you to compare the religion of Islam with Christianity and the Quran with the Bible

Bye ,

تعليق

الله يجزيكم الشهادتين والجنه ويحقق لكم كل ما ترجونه ويبارك بكم

ويسعدكم في الدنيا والأخره إخوتي في الله

جزاكم الله خير

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة القنيطرة مشاهدة المشاركة

ممكن الترجمة للعربية اخي لاني لا افهم الانجليزي
                      انا برضه يا اخى ماليش فى الانجليزى بس بتابع بطريقة سهلة اوى
                      باخد الكلام بالماوس كوبى
                      واحطهم فى الترجمة على جوجل
                      بيظهر الموضوع مترجم بس مكسر شوية
                      بس الكلام -لحد ما- مفهوم
                      وجزى الله جميع الاحباب خيرا

تعليق

أمل أن تكونوا بأتم الصحه إخوتي في الله

وصلني البارح رد من صاحب السؤال ....

Scientific error:

GEN-1-3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

GEN-1-4: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

GEN-1-5: And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. [ King James Version ]
                        How Was Night And Day Without The Sun?

That's easy. God is light. In the book of Revelations when it speaks of heaven it makes mention that the sun will heat on them no more...Rev 7:16 "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat." Are we to believe that there will be no light in heaven? No...God is the ultimate source of light so the sun is unneccesary.

Historical error:

EZE-30-10: Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon.

EZE-30-11: He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain.

EZE-30-12: And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I the LORD have spoken it.

Nebuchadrezzar did not destroy Egypt

I had to do a little research on this one because I had never heard this before. And from what I have found, there isn't any conclusive archeological evidence that he did or did not destroy Egypt. You say Nebuchadrezzar didn't destroy Egypt, but you cannot say for sure. The prophesy never says that Egypt would be wiped off the earth, so to say because Egypt is still here is not proof that it wasn't once destroyed.

But i Put the verse in full and did not put a part of the verse .
                        Maybe you escape of the answer.

Putting the complete verse doesn't mean you can't take it out of context. The verse you quoted below also has nothing to do with God allowing His word to be distorted. I will give you an example: You say that Islam is a Peaceful religion, however there are at least 109 verses in the Quran (not counting those in the Hadith) which speak of violence against unbelievers. Here are a few:

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You can read about Islam , and I advise you to compare the religion of Islam with Christianity and the Quran with the Bible.

I can read about Islam. The Quran is available for all to read, however Islam and Christianity are so different that it proves to me they are not of the same God. Christ told his followers "Love your enemy's, do good to those who persecute you and pray for those who use you" Islam says "Strike off their heads.."

My friend, Jesus Christ, whom you hold as a prophet is much more than that. His shed blood can save your soul from Hell. Turn to the living God and be saved from your sins. God is just and will not forgive without the shedding of innocent blood. Islam will not save you.

جزاكم الله خير على كل ما تقومون به

تعليق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة عمرو وليد مشاهدة المشاركة
                          That's easy. God is light. In the book of Revelations when it speaks of heaven it makes mention that the sun will heat on them no more...Rev 7:16 "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat." Are we to believe that there will be no light in heaven? No...God is the ultimate source of light so the sun is unneccesary.

Sorry my friend but you are mistaken, because we are talking about the EARTH CREATION not the heaven, Knowing that the day and the night on the EARTH can't be happen without the sun, and if you think that the GOD is the ultimate source of the light (ON THE EARTH) and the sun is unneccesary so why the GOD have created the sun???
                          why his light is not here any more?
                          (maybe his light is not enough)

there isn't any conclusive archeological evidence that he did or did not destroy Egypt

So as long as there is no any evidence to support the BIBLE's stories, i will consider that the HESTORICAL ERROR in the BIBLE still there and no one can prove the opposite, and for me one mistake is enough evidence to prove that the BIBLE is not from the GOD.

You say that Islam is a Peaceful religion, however there are at least 109 verses in the Quran (not counting those in the Hadith) which speak of violence against unbelievers. Here are a few:

My friend again you misunderstood ISLAM, the fight (NOT VIOLENCE) you are talking about in ISLAM is to support the true religion not for violence like what you said, to support the WEAK muslims, not to force people to be muslims.

BUT what about the BIBLE:
                          Christ told his followers "Love your enemy's, do good to those who persecute you and pray for those who use you"

Let's check together
                          (Joshua 6)
                          21And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
                          22But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her.
                          23And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.
                          24And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD.

(Luke 19)
                          27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

(Ezekiel 9)
                          4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
                          5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
                          6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
                          7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
                          8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
                          9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.
                          10And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

isn't all of the above are a true examble for the VIOLENCE???
                          Hey my friend use your mind to compare HONESTLY

PEACE BE UPON YOU

تعليق

I had to do a little research on this one because I had never heard this before. And from what I have found, there isn't any conclusive archeological evidence that he did or did not destroy Egypt. You say Nebuchadrezzar didn't destroy Egypt, but you cannot say for sure. The prophesy never says that Egypt would be wiped off the earth, so to say because Egypt is still here is not proof that it wasn't once destroyed

You Can read the history of Egypt and you'll find that Nebuchadnezzar did not destroy Egypt

Putting the complete verse doesn't mean you can't take it out of context. The verse you quoted below also has nothing to do with God allowing His word to be distorted. I will give you an example: You say that Islam is a Peaceful religion, however there are at least 109 verses in the Quran (not counting those in the Hadith) which speak of violence against unbelievers. Here are a few:

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Qur'an (2:190) : And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors

Prophet did not attack the infidels, they are assaulted by

I can read about Islam. The Quran is available for all to read, however Islam and Christianity are so different that it proves to me they are not of the same God. Christ told his followers "Love your enemy's, do good to those who persecute you and pray for those who use you" Islam says "Strike off their heads.."

My friend, Jesus Christ, whom you hold as a prophet is much more than that. His shed blood can save your soul from Hell. Turn to the living God and be saved from your sins. God is just and will not forgive without the shedding of innocent blood. Islam will not save you.

Qur'an 60:8 {
                            Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity. }

I respect Jesus because he is a prophet ,, But he did not was Lord in the Bible

How Jesus is Lord and pray?

MAT-26-39: And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

LUK-18-18: And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
                            LUK-18-19: And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Jesus is not God

I Hope that go to truth way

Bye ,

بالنسبة للخطأ العلمي فأجابة الأخ عبدالمنعم ممتازة

تعليق

أخي الفاضل عمرو وليد، الإستشهاد الذي أوردته كمثال على الخطأ العلمي في الكتاب لمقدس يمكن الأخذ و الرد فيه، مبدئياً انقل رد أخينا الكريم "عبد المنعم" مع حذف هذه الجملة من الرد على أول جزئية ((maybe his light is not enough))، فلا داعي لهذا الأسلوب في الحوارات خاصة أن محاورك لم يبد منه ما يدعو لذلك، فهذا حوار و ليس مناظرة.
                              ثم بعد ذلك ضع الإعتراض على تصور البايبل للأرض على أنها مسطحة :
                              [align=left]The Bible Says that Earth is flat !!

Isaiah 11:12
                              12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)
                              Revelation 7:1
                              1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)
                              Job 38:13
                              13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)
                              Jeremiah 16:19
                              19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)
                              Daniel 4:11
                              11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)
                              Matthew 4:8
                              8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)
                              Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from any place. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.
                              [/CENTER]

نقلاً عن : http://answering-islam.com/earth_flat.htm
                              ثم بعد ذلك نأتي لموضوع خراب مصر ...

there isn't any conclusive archeological evidence that he did or did not destroy Egypt
                              [align=left]Actually there is... and let me quote this from the book named "The Assyrian and Babelonian empires and other states of the near east from the eight to sixth centuries B.C." by Jogn Boardman, Cambridge Univeristy Press
                              "The claims that Nebuchadrezzar invaded Egypt itself rests mainly on Old Testament references, which imply an attack on Egyptian temples in Heliopolis and Tehpanhes. No inscriptions of this reign have yet been found in Egypt" and then he refutes a fragmentary babylonian text with these claims.

And another quote from the book "A history of ancient Israel and Judah" By James Maxwell Miller,John Haralson Hayes‏
                              "[601-600 B.C.] Nebuchadrezzar sent his army and marched into Hatti land ... The king of Egypt [Neco] heard of it and sent out his army; they clashed in an open battle and inflicted heavy losses on each other. The king of Akkad and his army turned back and returned to Babylon."
                              "The frank Babylonian report demonstrates that Nebuchadrezzar attempted to invade Egypt late in 601 BC but was either defeated or fought to a draw ..."

Both Encarta and Britannica Encyclopedias mention an attempt to invade Egypt later in his reign, with no evidence of any sort of success, leave a part the claims of the destroy of Egypt..[/CENTER]

ثم بعد ذلك ضع رد أخي عبد المنعم حول جزئية العنف في الإسلام ... هل أرسلت له الجزء الخاص بالخطيئة الأصلية في الرد الأول ؟ حى نضع له رداً مناسباً حول موضوع المسيح و نبوته ....
                              (قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِي مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ) الزمر46
                              (اللهم رب جبرائيل ومكائيل وإسرافيل فاطر السموات والأرض عالم الغيب والشهادة أنت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون ، اهدني لما اختلف فيه من الحق بإذنك ، إنك تهدي من تشاء إلى صراط مستقيم) من حديث استفتاح النبي - صلى الله عليه و سلم - صلاته بالليل.
                              الراوي: عائشة - المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 770 خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح

(وَكَفَى بِرَبِّكَ هَادِيًا وَنَصِيرًا) الفرقان 31
                              (رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ) آل عمران 8

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                              ابتدأ بواسطة محمد خالد, منذ 4 أسابيع
                              رد 1
                              34 مشاهدات
                              0 معجبون
                              آخر مشاركة *اسلامي عزي*
                              بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*

ابتدأ بواسطة خادم للجناب النبوى الشريف, 22 أكت, 2023, 06:48 ص
                              ردود 0
                              35 مشاهدات
                              0 معجبون
                              آخر مشاركة خادم للجناب النبوى الشريف  
                              ابتدأ بواسطة د.أمير عبدالله, 28 أغس, 2023, 07:58 ص
                              ردود 0
                              19 مشاهدات
                              0 معجبون
                              آخر مشاركة د.أمير عبدالله  
                              ابتدأ بواسطة mohamed faid, 18 ماي, 2023, 07:38 م
                              ردود 0
                              35 مشاهدات
                              0 معجبون
                              آخر مشاركة mohamed faid
                              بواسطة mohamed faid

ابتدأ بواسطة Aiman93, 24 يون, 2022, 11:04 ص
                              رد 1