salafi_souri مسلم اكتشف المزيد حول salafi_souri
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أسلوب ممتاز لدعوة غير المسلمين

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمد لله رب العالمين و الصلاة و السلام على المبعوث رحمة للعالمين و على آله و صحبه و من استن بسنته إلى يوم الدين و بعد :

هذا اقتراح لدعوة غير المسلمين إلى الإسلام وهو: بدل أن نكتب مثل هذه المصطلحات و العبارات ( هل فكرت في يوم من الأيام من خلقك .....) أو ( انتظر لحظة هل فكرت في يوم من الأيام لماذا أتينا إلى هذه الدنيا ...........) أو ( هل بإمكاني أن آخذ من وقتك 3 دقائق.......إلخ) لا شك أنهم يشعرون أن لهذا الكون خالق و هذا الأمر يعروفونه بالفطرة, و لكنهم بحاجة إلى من يُقَوّمهم و يرشدهم و يهديهم, لذلك فلنحاول الدخول في الموضوع مباشرة
    كيف ندخل في الموضوع مباشرة ؟
    قل هو الله أحد, الله الصمد, لم يلد لم يولد و لم يكن له كفواً أحد.
    نعم هكذا ندخل بالموضوع و بدون مقدمات
    أسألكم بالله كم مرة قرأنا هذه السورة في حياتنا ولم تأثر فينا ؟
    مرة قرأتها على شخص نصراني من غير العرب و بلغة بلده.... فبُهت
    مرة أخرى قرأت آية الكرسي على شخص آخر أيضاً بلغة بلده.. فارتعد.

يمكننا أن نضع ترجمة معاني سورة من السور القصيرة أو آية واحدة أو عدة آيات من الآيات التي تتحدث على عظمة الله سبحانه و تعالى في ايميل واحد أو في ورقة دعوية واحدة أو حتى في منتديات النصارى و نضع في آخرها عنوان الموقع الإلكتروني و عناوين أخرى للتعريف بالإسلام.

مثال1 : سورة الفاتحة و سورة الإخلاص

مثال2 : آية الكرسي ( وهي أعظم آية في القرآن )

مثال3 : أواخر سورة الحشر

مثال4 : أول 4 آيات من سورة الملك

مثال5 : أول 5 آيات من سورة الكهف

مثال6 : آية 29 و 30 و 31 من سورة الكهف

مثال7 : أول 6 آيات من سورة السجدة

مثال8 : الآيات من 189 إلى 194 من سورة آل عمران

وضعت هنا 8 أمثلة فقط و لكن يوجد في كتاب الله الكثير من الآيات التي يمكن أن تجذب القارئ. وأقول لمن يريد أن يتبنى هذا المشروع الدعوي أن يطبع أوراق دعوية بجميع اللغات.
    كيفية توزيعها ؟
    مثال : إذا كان لك صديق يريد الذهاب إلى اسبانيا, فأعطيه أوراق مكتوبة باللغة الإسبانية ..... وهكذا.
    مثال آخر : يمكن توزيع مثل هذه الأوراق على الحجاج و المعتمرين من الجنسيات المختلفة و كلٌ بحسب لغة بلده و هم بدورهم يوزعونها على الناس في بلدهم.

ملاحظة: يجب أن نحرص على أن يكون الإيميل أو الورقة الدعوية فيها أقل عدد من الكلمات لكي نضمن أن يقرأها المُرسَل إليه ولا يتجاهلها (خير الكلام ما قل و دلّ ).

هذا الموقع فيه ترجمة لمعاني القرآن بأكثر من 40 لغة
    و هذا موقع آخر ولكن لغة انجليزية فقط مع أكثر من ترجمة

و سأضع الآن ترجمة باللغة الإنجليزية للأمثلة بحسب الترتيب من 1 إلى 8
    يتب

Example: 1
    Chapter 1 - Al-Fatihah (The Opening)
    [1:1]
    In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
    [1:2]
    [All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -
    [1:3]
    The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
    [1:4]
    Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
    [1:5]
    It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
    [1:6]
    Guide us to the straight path -
    [1:7]
    The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
    Chapter 112 - Al-Ikhlas (The Unity)
    [112:1]
    Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
    [112:2]
    Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
    [112:3]
    He neither begets nor is born,
    [112:4]
    Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Example: 2
    Chapter 2 - Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
    [2:255]
    Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

Example: 3
    Chapter 59 - Al-Hashr (Exile)
    [59:21]
    If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.
    [59:22]
    He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
    [59:23]
    He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
    [59:24]
    He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Example: 4
    Chapter 67 - Al-Mulk (sovereignty)
    [67:1]
    Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent -
    [67:2]
    [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -
    [67:3]
    [And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?
    [67:4]
    Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Example: 5
    Chapter 18 - Al-Kahf ( The Cave)
    [18:1]
    [All] praise is [due] to Allah , who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.
    [18:2]
    [He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward

[18:3]
    In which they will remain forever
    [18:4]
    And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son."
    [18:5]
    They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

Example: 6
    Chapter 18 - Al-Kahf (The Cave)
    [18:29]
    And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.
    [18:30]
    Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds.
    [18:31]
    Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.

Example: 7
    Chapter 32 - As-Sajdah (The Prostration)
    [32:1]
    Alif, Lam, Meem.
    [32:2]
    [This is] the revelation of the Book about which there is no doubt from the Lord of the worlds.
    [32:3]
    Or do they say, "He invented it"? Rather, it is the truth from your Lord, [O Muhammad], that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you [so] perhaps they will be guided.
    [32:4]
    It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?
    [32:5]
    He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count.
    [32:6]
    That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,

Example: 8
    Chapter 3 - Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)
    [3:189]
    And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is over all things competent.
    [3:190]
    Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.
    [3:191]
    Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.
    [3:192]
    Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.
    [3:193]
    Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous.
    [3:194]
    Our Lord, and grant us what You promised us through Your messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not fail in [Your] promise."

تعليق

هذه الآيات هي من سورة مريم ( الآيات التي تتحدث عن المسيح وأمه عليهما السلام )

[19:16]
      AND CALL to mind, through this divine writ, Mary. Lo! She withdrew from her family to an eastern place

[19:17]
      and kept herself in seclusion from them, whereupon We sent unto her Our angel of revelation, who appeared to her in the shape of a well-made human being.

[19:18]
      She exclaimed: "Verily, I seek refuge from thee with the Most Gracious! [Approach me not] if thou art conscious of Him!"

[19:19]
      [The angel] answered: "I am but a messenger of thy Sustainer, [who says,] ‘I shall bestow upon thee the gift of a son endowed with purity.’"

[19:20]
      Said she: "How can I have a son when no man has ever touched me? – for never have I been a loose woman!"

[19:21]
      [The angel] answered: "Thus it is; [but] thy Sustainer says, ‘This is easy for Me; and [thou shalt have a son,] so that We might make him a symbol unto mankind and an act of grace from Us.’"
      And it was a thing decreed [by God]:

[19:22]
      and in time she conceived him, and then she withdrew with him to a far-off place.

[19:23]
      And [when] the throes of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree, she exclaimed: "Oh, would that I had died ere this, and had become a thing forgotten, utterly forgotten!"

[19:24]
      Thereupon [a voice] called out to her from beneath that [palm-tree]: "Grieve not! Thy Sustainer has provided a rivulet [running] beneath thee;

[19:25]
      and shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards thee: it will drop fresh, ripe dates upon thee.

[19:26]
      Eat, then, and drink, and let thine eye be gladdened! And if thou shouldst see any human being, convey this unto him: ‘Behold, abstinence from speech have I vowed unto the Most Gracious; hence, I may not speak today to any mortal.’"

[19:27]
      And in time she returned to her people, carrying the child with her.
      They said: "O Mary! Thou hast indeed done an amazing thing!

[19:28]
      O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a loose woman!"

[19:29]
      Thereupon she pointed to him.
      They exclaimed: "How can we talk to one who [as yet] is a little boy in the cradle?"

[19:30]
      [But] he said: "Behold, I am a servant of God. He has vouchsafed unto me revelation and made me a prophet,

[19:31]
      and made me blessed wherever I may be; and He has enjoined upon me prayer and charity as long as I live,

[19:32]
      and [has endowed me with] piety towards my mother; and He has not made me haughty or bereft of grace.

[19:33]
      "Hence, peace was upon me on the day when I was born, and [will be upon me] on the day of my death, and on the day when I shall be raised to life [again]!"

[19:34]
      SUCH WAS, in the words of truth, Jesus the son of Mary, about whose nature they so deeply disagree.

[19:35]
      It is not conceivable that God should have taken unto Himself a son: limitless is He in His glory! When He wills a thing to be, He but says unto it "Be" – and it is!

[19:36]
      And [thus it was that Jesus always said]: "Verily, God is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer; so worship [none but] Him: this [alone] is a straight way."

Translated by Muhammad Asad

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
      ابتدأ بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*, 25 ماي, 2023, 03:17 ص
      رد 1
      38 مشاهدات
      0 معجبون
      آخر مشاركة *اسلامي عزي*
      بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*

ابتدأ بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*, 10 ديس, 2021, 01:50 ص