elwill اكتشف المزيد حول elwill
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أريد المساعدة فى ايجاد النص العربى لهذا من الانجيل عاجل

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    Joh 14:17
    Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
    Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
    and will manifest myself to him.
    Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
    Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
    we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    Joh 14:26
    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد شبانه; 7 نوف, 2020, 12:16 م.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another
    Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

وأنا أطلب من الأب فيعطيكم معزيا آخر ليمكث معكم إلى الأبد/ يوحنا 14/16

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

روح الحق الذى لايستطيع العالم أن يقبله لأنه لا يستطيع أن يراه ولا يعرفه , وأما أنتم فتعرفونه لأنه ماكث معكم ويكون فيكم يوحنا/ 14 /17

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

لا أترككم يتامى . إنى آتى إليكم /14/18 يوحنا

Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

بعد قليل لا يرانى العالم , أما أنتم فتروننى . إنى أنا حى فأنتم ستحيون /يوحنا 14/ 19

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

فى ذلك اليوم تعلمون أنى أنا فى أبى وأنتم فى وأنا فيكم /يوحنا 14/20

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

الذى عنده وصاياى ويحفظها فهو الذى يحيى , والذى يحبنى يحبه أبى وأنا أحبه وأظهر له ذاتى/ يوحنا 14/ 21

Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

قال له يهوذا الإسخريوطى ياسيد ماذا حدث حتى أنك مزمع أن تظهر ذاتك لنا وليس للعالم يوحنا /14/22

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
    we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

أجاب يسوع وقال له إن أحبنى أحد يحفظ كلامى ويحبه أبى وإليه نأتى ونضع عنده منزلا / يوحنا 14 /23

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

الذى لا يحبنى لا يحفظ كلامى والكلام الذى تسمعونه ليس لى بل لأب الذى أرسلنى / يوحنا 14/24

Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

بهذا كلمتكم وأنا عندكم / يوحنا/ 14/ 25

Joh 14:26
    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

وأما المعزى الروح القدس الذى سيرسله الأب باسمى فهو يعلمكم كل شيء ويذكركم بكل ما قلته لكم / يوحنا 14 / 26

هذه الترجمة وفق دار الكتاب المقدس فى الشرق الأوسط 1993
    أصدق وعد الله وأكذب توازنات القوى
    والسماء لا تمطر ذهبا ولا فضـة
    وينصر الله من ينصره

تعليق

جزاك الله خيرا أخى سيف الكلمة وجعل جهدك هذا فى ميزان حسناتك

تعليق

يمكنك أخى أن تحمل موسوعة نور الحق للأخ الفاضل والحبيب / مجاهد فى الله
        فبها ثلاث ترجمات عربية للكتاب المدعو مقدس (الفاندايك والكاثوليكية والمشتركة)

http://ebnmaryam.com/web/modules.php...cat=3&book=229

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
        ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 25 يون, 2022, 01:36 ص
        ردود 0
        18 مشاهدات
        0 معجبون
        آخر مشاركة عبدالمهيمن المصري  
        ابتدأ بواسطة عبدالمهيمن المصري, 28 أغس, 2020, 02:19 ص
        ردود 0
        102 مشاهدات