ayoop1 اكتشف المزيد حول ayoop1
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• هام جدا ارجو من الاخوة محاولة الرد

لقد تسلمت احد الرسائل على بريدي الالكتروني من صديق انجليزي وتعوقني اللغة في الرد في الرد عليه ارجو من الاخوة المتخصصين الرد عليه وباللغة الانجليزية وبتوسع وليس اختصار لان هذا الشخص منطقي للغاية وهناك امل فيه ارجو من الاخوة الاهتمام

[align=left][align=left]hey man I am not in egypt anymore, I was there for about 11 weeks, playing music and sharing the love of Jesus with people. Sorry, that you couldn't come to the concerts we had but man its all good..... I find it sad because so many people around the world think all white people are Christians, its NOT TRUE, many people say they are but they lie to themselves and others. Probably out of north america, I bet only 20% are Christians the others are hypocrites and do not share in the relationship with Jesus... I have been a Christian, for many years, Christian means follower of Christ Jesus the messiah...
    I believe in Jesus and that he is the son of God and that he died for all man kind out of his love for all of us. He wants relationship with all people including you and me and everyone, its up to us to make the choice though. He gave us free will to choose what we wanted. Who ever believes in Jesus shall be saved.. In the Quran it talks about Jesus, many times, and I found that even Mohammed needed at ask for forgivness but Jesus never did for he was God. As I learned some more I realized that the Quran says Jesus made the bird from clay, making him the creator, so many things I found show that Jesus is the son of God and that the Bible is 100% truth. so I have lived every breath since about age 3 till now getting to know jesus. He speaks to me and I am glad that you and me got to know each other. I just thought I should share some of that with you...

sorry if this sounds abit strong man, but if you don't know Jesus as your saviour, you should look into it, I have many friends around egypt that could share with you more and hang out with you
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

بارك الله فيك أخي أيوب

لن تستطيع التواصل معه , رجاء إرسال عنوانه على الخاص وأخبره ان هناك صديق لك سوف يتكلم معه على ما ورد في رسالته ,
    يقول !!

In the Quran it talks about Jesus, many times, and I found that even Mohammed needed at ask for forgivness but Jesus never did for he was God. As I learned some more I realized that the Quran says Jesus made the bird from clay, making him the creator,
    في القرآن تحدث عن يسوع و مرات عديدة وقد وجدت أنه حتى محمد ( عليه الصلاة والسلام ), يحتاج ليطلب المغفرة و ولكن المسيح لم يفعل هذا لأنه هو الله . ( ولمن كان يصلي عيسى ويبكي !!؟؟ )).

تعلمت أيضا" ان القرآن يقول أن عيسى خلق طير من الطين مما يجعله الخالق. !!

so many things I found show that Jesus is the son of God and that the Bible is 100% truth

الكثير من الأشياء تبين أن عيسى هو الله وأن الكتاب صحيح بنسبة 100 % !!

القرآن يقول أن عيسى هو الله !!
    ---------------------------------

هذا هو ما كتبه وهو لا يخرج بعيدا" عن طرح النصارى العرب ., ولن يكون من المناسب ان يكون الحوار عن طريق أحد أخر .. أعطنا بريده على الاص وسننقل الحوارات معه بعد ترجمتها هنا.

بارك الله فيك وجزاك الله كل خير
    كتاب : البيان الصحيح لدين المسيح نسخة Pdf من المطبوع.
    الكتاب الجامع لكل نقاط الخلاف بين الإسلام والنصرانية .
    كتاب : هل ظهرت العذراء ؟ . للرد على كتاب ظهورات العذراء للقس عبد المسيح بسيط.
    مجموعتي الجديدة 2010 : الحوارات البسيطة القاتلة : (7 كتيبات تحتوي حوارات مبسطة).
    يمكنكم تحميل الكتب من : موقع ابن مريم

تعليق

ابن الله, منحنا الخيارات في حياتنا, القران و عيسى, صحة الكتاب المقدس, تناوله للقران ليكي يتاكد من صحة دينه , طلب محمد للمغفرة و عيسى لا . كلها امور يجب الرد عليها في الرساله السابقة و في الواقع اجد انه من السهولة الاجابه عليها حتى من شخص لا يعرف عن دينه الكثير مثلي. و اجد ان هذا المنتدى قد اجاب على كل تلك الامور لذلك بدل من اعادتي للاجوبه هنا اساند الاقتراح باعطاء الاخ ياسر جبر العنوان بعد اذن صاحبه. و ان شاء الله هدايه جديدة الى الدين الحق و انقاذ حياة من النار.
      [glint]
      قرأت حرفـك أجراسـاً ومئذنـةً..... و شمع عيد تناسى حرقـة الفشـل

عاود طريقك ساعدنـي بمغفـرة..... تعبتُ قلبا وتاه الصمـت بالملـل

[/glint]

تعليق

استغرب ان يكون المسيحيون مبرمجين على مثل هذا الكلام
        وأستغرب ايضا ان يكون المسيحيون العرب الأكثر كذبا وتلفيقا على الاسلام والقرآن من بين الملفقين العالميين قاطبة
        وأشتغرب ان يكون هناك في عصر الانترنت من يكرر ادعاءات يستطيع أي كان ان يجيب عليها بمجرد اجراء أي بحث صغير في جووجل

وان الآن استطيع وبكل فخر ان اقول لأي مسيحي عربي ينسب هذه الكذبات لنفسه ويقول انه درس القرآن يدقة وتوصل لهذه الاستنتاجات
        Ask Saint Google

لانه ببساطة سيجد جميع هذه الكذبات -منسوبة لأصحابها الأصليين في المواقع المسيحية ومردودا عليها في المواقع الاسلامية

تعليق

quick answer

You said that Jesus cam to save us and I ask you "to save us from what? If you say from Adam sin (eating from the tree) then I will say so what if Adam made a mistake why should we be punished or inherit the sin, this is the logic that the whole world accept, for example If a father steel something will the sun go to jail
          if you need more discusion I am ready

تعليق

sorry for the spelling mistake
            You said that Jesus cam to save us and I ask you "to save us from what? If you say from Adam sin (eating from the tree) then I will say so what if Adam made a mistake why should we be punished or inherit the sin, this is the logic that the whole world accept, for example, If a father steel something will the son go to jail

تعليق

انا اولا اشكركم جدا جدا على الاهتمام لكن كنت ارجوكم تحطولي رد عشان اخده وابعته وانا على فكرة ارسلت الايميل للاخ ياسر بس اتمنى منككم اي رد ابعتهوله عشان ابقى رديت على رسالته ممكن
              مستنى الرد
              شركا ليكم كلكم

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ayoop1 مشاهدة المشاركة
                Christian means follower of Christ Jesus the messiah..

[align=left]

Sir, let me teach you who are the Christians "Christians are Jesus worshippers

Also, let us know who is Jesus from the Bible

a- Jesus said he is the prophet like Moses "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me" John 5:46 NIV

b- The true Prphet like Moses will not be killed "The LORD said to me: "What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death"

c- God said I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare The LORD declares" Jeremiah 23:31 NIV If Jesus was killed so he must be a false prophet.

d- Jesus said he has the right to be the follower king of David because he is David's descendant and this was not true

Was Joseph the true father of Jesus
                A- If no, then Jesus has no right to take David's chair and he was a false prophet, so he was killed for that
                -
                B- If yes, Joseph is the true father of Jesus, so Jesus is bastard the bible says "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD" Deuteronomy 23 KJV
                , So Jesus was a false prophet and he died for that

e- The family tree of Jesus in Mathew is completely different from that in Luke? Why? Sure it is Faked family tree

f- Joseph in Mathew is the son of Jacob "Matthan begat Jacob; And Jacob begat Joseph" .. of While he is the son of Heli in Luke "Joseph, which was the son of Heli, Which was the son of Matthat"
                [/CENTER]

تعليق

[align=left][size=4]
                  المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ayoop1 مشاهدة المشاركة
                  he is the son of God
                  lThe term "son of God" a title was given to David, Jacob, Solomon, Ephriam, Adam and to the all of the childeren of Israel

The Bible says that Israel “Jacob” is the son of God and even his firstborn “Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn” Exodus 4:22 (NKJV)

The Bible says that David is the son of God and his firstborn “Also I will make him “David” my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth” Psalm 89:27 NKJV

The Bible says that Israel is the son of God and Ephraim is his firstborn “I am a father to Israel , and Ephraim is my firstborn” Jeremiah 31:9 NKJV

The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever” Chronicles 22:10 NKJV

The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father” 1 Chronicles 28:6 NKJV

Jesus said to children of Israel “you will be sons of the Most High (GOD)” Luke 6:35 NIV
                  [/CENTER]

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
                  ابتدأ بواسطة محمد خالد, منذ 4 أسابيع
                  رد 1
                  34 مشاهدات
                  0 معجبون
                  آخر مشاركة *اسلامي عزي*
                  بواسطة *اسلامي عزي*

ابتدأ بواسطة خادم للجناب النبوى الشريف, 22 أكت, 2023, 06:48 ص