• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

Emmanuel Said
    Notice that he started to be nervous and impolite
    Mr Habeeb

I see that you are of more avidity to smash my "dogma". But I also hope that you really understand that any dogma by definition can not be smashed.... Just to say that. I remember of a pet that learned to speak and recite long speaches. One day as it was doing its usual way, it found out that it could not answer or reasonate with living being created to speak and recite. So what is the need? To speak and recite what you have learned and memorized? or To reasonate and logically dialog

Please this is not my level. I do not play games, I am a real as I am with my faith and am to not to loose time in *******ions...my Bible says: "A FOOL'S LIPS ENTER INTO *******ION, AND HIS MOUTH CALLS FOR BLOWS. A FOOL'S MOUTH IS HIS DESTRUCTION, AND HIS LIPS ARE SNARE OF HIS SOUL." Proverbs 18:6. NKJV
    "AVOID FOOLISH AND IGNORANT DISPUTES, KNOWING THAT THEY GENERATE STIFE." 2 TIMOTHY 2 :23

It is amaizing that a man can be as dome as his dome sinful heart and still anyway think that he is wise!!!! Who are you! can you fight against thornes? stop blaspheming the name of Jesus he is the Savior of the world and stop the time of ignorance and repent and believe in Him He will accept you. Stop exceding in your ignorance and may Jesus shine on and in you for the salvation of your soul. WITHOUT JESUS THERE IS NO LIFE. YOU ARE LOST without his Calvary sacrifice. ALL WHO EVER EXIST AS GREAT MEN INCLUDING MUHAMED AND BUDHA ARE DEAD AND THERE TOMBS EXIST. ONLY JESUS IS RISEN FROM THE DEATH, SEEN BY MANY AND ALIVE TODAY... HIS EVIDENCES ARE CONFIRMED AND PROOVED BY ALL VARIOUS AREAs OF HUMAN LIFE... YOU MUST BE REALLY SELFWISE AND OF A GREAT SUBJECTIVITY TO PLAY THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING. Hell is real and the devil is real. Jesus is the only One who died for man to be saved and reconsiled with God. Acts 16:32 God who put on the flesh came to reedem man by taking his place and overcoming death and stan and death... So that those who believe in Him shall not come to death, but to eternal life in Him....HE WAS not killed, He gave his life volunterly John 11:18 .......John 18:37 Romans 1:22

Remain blessed, Jesus is alive and he loves you anyway. That is the fact

P. Emmanuel

تعليق

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel

I don't know why you turned nervous .. Did I give you any personal openion? I just transfering what is stated in the Bible

a- In fact this is what I found about your preaching foolishness and your New Killed God in the new testment
      God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached
      and

God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached

b- The Bible is saying that you Believe in Foolishness? this your faith just foolishness like Krishna's worshippers "Hindu" their God killed and raised up .. I think you can worship Krishna

c- These are the words of the LORD of the old testment "A fool's lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows. A fool's mouth is his ruin, And his lips are the snare of his soul

d- In fact I'm sure you were not right when you send me John 11:18? to say Jesus raised the deads? MOSES RAISED 70, ELJEH RAISED DEAD, JEHU RAISED DEAD, EZKIEL RAISED 30000 DEAD So they are more stronger than your God

e- Also you sent me John 18:37 why? Pilate ascertained that Jesus the son of Mary is not the Messiah
      A- Pilate said to the Jews "I find no guilt in Him" John 18:38 John 19:4
      B- These are the properties of the Messaiah in the bible Psalm 45: 3- 5 "Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One,In Your splendor and Your majesty! And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, For the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; Let Your right hand teach You awesome things. Your arrows are sharp; The peoples fall under You; Your arrows are in the heart of the King's enemies" and Ialso saiah 42:13" .. Sure Jesus was laking to all of these
      characters

C- When Pilate carried out just a short disscussion with Jesus he was sure Jesus is not the Messaiah so As a result of this Pilate made efforts to release Him John 19:12
      D- Why Hirod killed the young babies on the days of Jesus birth?! Sure He was scared of the True Messaiah .. and when he met him after 33 years he discover that he is not the true Messiah "and behold, having examined Him before you, I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him. No, nor has Herod, for he sent Him back to us; and behold, nothing deserving death has been done by Him"

E- Pilate and Hirod both of them found that Jesus is not the Messaiah "You brought this man to me as one who incites the people to rebellion, and behold, having examined Him before you, I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him. "No, nor has Herod, for he sent Him back to us; and behold, nothing deserving death has been done by Him" Luke 23:14-15

F- Jesus of the Bible was not mor than a liar prophet "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free" so he was killed

G- Jesus was not the Messaiah "Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand

H- If it is true and Jesus was raised up, Enoch and Elijah didn'd die "By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away" .. are Enoch and Elijah are Gods

i- You said that Jesus was not killed? .. this is not true from your side and that is what the Bible confirming .. Jesus was killed
      A- "with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross" Acts 2:23

B- "whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree" Acts 5:39

C- "They killed him by hanging him on a tree"Acts 10:39

f- I think now it is obevious to you who is the foolish from us? "God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached" because all of your faith and believes are fakes like Hindu

g- Finally, I'm inviting you to use your brain and to submit to the Lord of Jesus, Mohamed, Moses, Abraham and Noah

h- I'm inviting you to embrace Islam "submission to God" .. and submit to God of Jesus as he said "I'm ascending to my God"

Thank you for your patiency

To be continued

تعليق

Emmanuel Said

Forget about it Mr. I do not have time for this anymore. Thanks for your understanding

P. Emmanuel. FULLSTOP

تعليق

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said
          Hey Emmanuel

I hope you are O.K

A- Did you read Hirod and Pilate Story with the false Messiah

B- Here is another smash to your false dogma "worshipping Jesus the son of Mary and Joseph"

Did you read Matthew 1:25 from different translations .. read the following again to know you LORD

But he did not make love with her until her first son had been born. He named him Jesus
          http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=73;

Thank you 012:

تعليق

انها مناقشة ممتعة بالفعل ، القس فقد صوابه و لا شك ان قوة الحجج التى قدمها الدكتور حبيب هزته تماما و من الاعماق وهو ما جعلته يقول:

[align=left]Who are you! can you fight against thornes? stop blaspheming the name of Jesus he is the Savior of the world and stop the time of ignorance and repent and believe in Him He will accept you. Stop exceding in your ignorance and may Jesus shine on and in you for the salvation of your soul[/CENTER]

لقد ضحكت كثيرا والله على كلمة القس " من أنت " انها تعكس شدة غضبه مما سمعه ، فهو قس و دارس و فاهم و متأكد و واثق ...فمن هو ذا الذى يريد ان يشككنى فى الحق؟
            وَأَشْرَقَتِ الْأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ{69} وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا عَمِلَتْ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ

تعليق

Download the Debate in compressed Word format
              Send it to all of your friends, Print it
              and Share in Good deeds
              Distribute it015:
              الملفات المرفقة

تعليق

بارك الله فيك

تعليق

مواضيع ذات صلة

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة